• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

still incredibly in love :(

Chavaun Jones

Alright.....about a year or a year and half ago, I met a guy, and this guy...he was amazing. I've never been one to believe in love at first sight, or in our case, type, and I've also never believed in the whole, there's someone for everyone crap. But this guy and I? We we're simpatico. We loved the same stuff, listened to same music, he had the same favorite scenes in the same movies, and we loved the same movies as well. But there were things that I suppose were destined to come between, one of which being our age differences.
One, I'm 30, was 28 turning 29 at the time we met, and he was 19, JUST TURNED 19, no less. But I figured, if he's as smart, kind and caring, compassionate and mature as an older man, what's the difference. Our biggest issue was our locations. He lives in California, while I live in Kentucky. I would have moved, no question to be with him, and he was willing to move to be with me, but I also have children, and thought this was a bad choice.
Long story short; I fell hard for this young man, and at first, I figured it was because the life I led when I met him was no picnic and I was unhappy with the father or my children, so I blamed it on that. Well, I stumbled onto some saved conversations we had through Yahoo Messenger, and it just came flooding back. We are both in relationships now, but I just realized that it wasn't my unhappy one that made me love him, it was him. I still love this man, and while something tells me that I should let this and him go, I just can't. I love this man.

Werbung:
awwww.... let things be for a while. You don't have to make decisions right away. Clear the air... you are vulnerable at this time. many women who are not happy with their present status become vulnerable. And the person who gives you special attention really makes you feel so special...

But there are so many odds.... Let things be as they are for the moment. You might not have the same problem after a month.

Back