• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sorry

Dorota

I haven't been online in ages I have just had so much on. Since my youngest was born. I am constantly taking her for hospital appointments and doing physio with her. So between her and my oldest daughter I don't get much time to myself.

Anyway will try and post more often now.

Hope to speak soon.

Werbung:
No need to apologise Dorota.......real life and especially children will always take priority over any interent forum and quite rightly so.

Hope everythings ok with the little one :)

Werbung:
She's fine, she has hypotonia (low muscle tone) and is extremely hypermobile (very loose joints). And she has been having tests to see if the problem is more serious. She has only just started to pull herself up at 13 months. She's not cruising round furniture and they don't think she will walk until she is about 2 years old. She needs special boots to support her ankles. And she will be getting a special seat to help her sit up. She cant sit unaided but not for long. So she is under the paediatrician, orthopaedics, physio and neurologists.

Back