• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Something Im Narked About

Tiddlyjen

okay, my day started off rather nicely, i hopped out of the shower nice and defuzzed, looking neked and i slipped into my $100 pair of cargo pants, they are my 'travelling pants' style perfect pants, they just fit me completely in the best way i
<
them to death.

but i cant do that anymore
<

I was walking under the train track through the tunnel to get across to the station on the other side from where i was when just as i turned the corner i heard MOVE OUT OF THE *SWEARY WORD* WAY!!!AND
bam! I hit the asphalt and i hit it hard.

Apparently two girls were being chased by policemen, they'd stolen sommet and were making a runner and i just happened to be there, one of the policemen picked me up and was like are you okay???!!!!me: *see's stars* yerp immmm fiyne! just get them! So he was looking back to me and then to his partner and was like oooh i need to be with him you have to have two people there in a chase eeeep and i just sort of went for the train that was sitting at the station!!!

Okay cue to me sitting in the train, my hands had rocks under the skin - that stung.
BUT....*cries*....my pants got ripped below the kneee!!!!And when i looked down at it through the gap all i could see was red and my knee cap not being in the right place!!!! *cries even harder*I cant walk properly on my right leg either so everything taes double time for me to hobble to!

So yeah, they skinned and rockified my hands so im only typing this topic with one hand the other is very sore, took the skin off my knee's (the right one is worse) and moved my knee cap :S and the worst bit is MY HUNDRED DOLLAR CARGO PANTS ARE RUINED!!!!

*cries*

<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Werbung:
*picks her up and carries her bodyguard style*

i will get them Jen, if its the last thing I do....which is odds on, since im so far away lol

Poor Jenjen
<

I shall also help to get them for you................you should go to the police station.............remind the policey manniw who you are (ie the blonde face down on the ground)....................and tell them that if they caught the girlies you DEMAND that they pay for your pants
<

Dunno if it'll work or not but you at least get to vent a bit .

*pokes bad girlies*

Oh Jen! I will also get them for you. But I will wait till Subby catches them and then I will come and we will have tea and crumpets and and laugh at subby
<

Werbung:
Back