• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Smoothies Galore!!

Snowbaby

Bring on your favourite smoothie recipes.... I need help
<
I tried to make one and oh my god it's GROSS!!!! :roflmao:

Who's gonna help me out....!!!!
<

Werbung:
<

I aint very good with recipes....I tend to just chuck stuff together and see if it works lol.

Our Fave so far....

1 Banana
6(ish) strawberries)
1 kiwi fruit

Chop up and throw in a jug. Add a healthy dollop of natutal yoghurt and a splash of fruit juice (think we used cranverry and raspberry)........then blend it all together until it's all smooth and scrummy.

Serves 2
Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie

INGREDIENTS:

• * 1 banana
    * 6 strawberries
    * 1 kiwi
    * 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
    * 3/4 cup pineapple and orange juice blend
DIRECTIONS:

Place the banana, strawberries, kiwi, vanilla frozen yogurt, and pineapple and orange juice blend in a blender. Blend until smooth.

I find any smoothie will taste fine as long as there's a banana in it. It's like the magic ingredient.
<

lol yer but why is it that no matter how many other fruits you have in there, it ALWAYS tastes of banana? I mean they hardly have a strong flavour do they?

<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Apr 1 2006, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Serves 2
Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie

INGREDIENTS:

• * 1 banana
    * 6 strawberries
    * 1 kiwi
DIRECTIONS:

Place the banana, strawberries, kiwi, vanilla frozen yogurt, and pineapple and orange juice blend in a blender. Blend until smooth.
[/b]

That sounds good! I tried something similiar with orange juice and it came out horrible. Maybe the fruit wasn't ripe enough.
<

I think the blender makes a big difference. I have a vitamix and my smoothies are always great.
I usually use in season fruit along with a banana.
This mornings was.....
1 banana
2 organes
half a kiwi
small apple
3 tbl of flax seed oil
ice cubes and some water

Serves 2
Kiwi Strawberry Smoothie

INGREDIENTS:

• * 1 banana
    * 6 strawberries
    * 1 kiwi
DIRECTIONS:

This one sounds really good. I love the flavor of pineapple juice but have never tried it in a smoothie. I will have to use your recipe after I get my groceries. Can not wait to try it.

Werbung:
Back