• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Smoking

cyberpunk

I hope Ive put this in the right place. I gave up smoking about a week ago, theres an online meter thingy where you can put your details in and see how much money you are saving. Anyway heres how im doing so far...

One week, 17 hours, 51 minutes and 17 seconds. 77 cigarettes not smoked, saving £16.26. Life saved: 6 hours, 25 minutes.

<

punky xx

Werbung:
Excellent work!!! You should get a bottle, and put that money into it each week. Then treat yourself after each month
<

Do you have a link to the online meter thingy?

* feels the need to give up his nicotine enhancement testing at some stage in the near future *

Good for you! Quitting smoking is the best thing I've ever done for myself. It's so worth the stress for the first little bit because it pays off in the end.

Keep it up!
<

well done !!!

It's something I really need to think about doing too, when/if I get round to it maybe we should start a quitters thread in the health section where we can share stress stories and vent
<

thats a good idea:D

One week, two days, 15 hours, 13 minutes and 55 seconds. 96 cigarettes not smoked, saving £20.23. Life saved: 8 hours, 0 minutes.

lol I'll let you all know when I give it a bash (again), right now is definately the wrong time to quit with all the stress at work due to Xmas stock arriving but I will definately try stopping again soon (and I'm sure subby will be pretty quick to tell you all if I fail lol).

No need to wait for me to start the thread tho.........I say anyone that could make use of it now go and start it
<

Im quittin again i've cut down (4 today) woohoo.. but this is what i will be saving when i stop for a week
<

One week, 50 minutes and 49 seconds. 281 cigarettes not smoked, saving £64.58. Life saved: 23 hours, 25 minutes.

Werbung:
Back