• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sick Of Other Stores...

thistle

Ther are 6 members of staff in my store (including myself), last week one was on holiday so we're down to 5. I had already agreed to my deputy covering another store on Tuesday because the manager was on holiday to give her senior sales the day off.......... another member of staff I agreed to send to work in yet another store for Wed/Thursday/Fri because they were "desperate" for staff. Thursday my deputy had to go cover a THIRD store (see last moany thread lol)

So you know, I'm not exactly tripping over my staff at teh moment and STILL we managed to nto only keep our own store open but send staff to THREE other stores as well !!

Now today ........the girl that went to the second store on Wed/Thurs/FDri came in and said "God! I'm glad to be back here ..it was sooooooooo boring there"
so I said "yeah it's kinda quiet in there aint it?" ...

turns out that this store who were soooooooo sooooooooo desperate for staff had SIX people in !!!! SIX BLOODY PEOPLE !!! there were so many members of staff that they were all wandering abotu bored out their minds because they had nothing to do !!! meanwhile back in suckerland .......

I was running around with my ONE member of staff, trying to grab a mouthful of coffee whenever I could, filling shelves, tidying shelves and trying to do about 10 jobs at once while MY staff were in another store and so bloody bored that they cleaned the frigging toilet !!

Never again ! my deputy was rota'd top go work in this store 2morro i phoned up after I heard this and said "sorry .......I am way behind in my own work and have too much to do so Brian aint coming 2morro".

Ohhhhhhhhhhh did that cause a tantrum or 12 lol. "But it's sposed to be my day off !" was the reply ......did I care? no ...........so she phoned back and said "if I send you a member of my staff for teh morning will you send Brian?".

*grins*

No

"send me a member of staff 9-5.30 and fine"

"oh but she can only get there at 10"

Well sorry then because I have to open at 9 and unless you can send me someone to be here then I need Brian, it's 9-5.30 or nothing"

Eventually she agreed to get me a member of staff for ALL day, I'm so p'd off lmao I wanted HER to know what it's like to miss a day off because no bugger will send staff to you (like I have many a time)

But never again, I've told her that 2morro is the LAST day I am sending my staff out to cover any stores, I can't afford to get behind in my own work just so to make sure that THEY get 2 days off a week when I am only getting one.

I can't wait for my boss to visit next because he will be told in no uncertain terms exactly WHY am refusing help for other stores from now on.....................I don't mind helping anyone out but I won't have them take the mick outta me again, I've promised my deputy than from now on WE are going to have our gauranteed 2 days off a week NO MATTER WHAT !

Werbung:
Back for a proper ranty response!! (sorry about that, was doing my upgrade as you know)

And OMG how bl00dy rude of them. Why the hell didn't the manager use "common sense" and send your member of staff back?!?! How stupid!!!!

You go girl, don't be giving up anymore!!!

lol well maybe cos the manager was on holiday and her deputy is as elfish bitch who doesn't give *sweary word* abou tanyone else as long as SHE get's her days off and plenty staff to do the work so she can sit on her ass and drink coffee?

Just my opinion of course lol

Werbung:
Back