• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Sick Of Everything... Aching From The Inside Out

Liquid.Velvet

Bad day. I mean really bad day. Couldn't sleep until about 6:00 AM. Jazz band starts at 7:30. My ride woke me up AT 7:30. I told him to leave-- I wouldn't be ready. No way. I go to the bathroom, daily rutine, right? I didn't even care that I'd miss jazz band because lately I don't seem to care about anything at all. Well... suddenly my mouth is watering way more than normal and, yep, I vomit. Lucky for me I was in the bathroom, right? Wrong. I flush. Overflow. WHY?! Why on Earth would the toilet do that to me? Well, I clean it up, it smells disgusting... I get sick again, this time I aim for the trashcan, but it didn't really matter because there wasn't much left. I shower. Freezing water. Who used ALL the hot water? What the hell?! So finally I get to school. First block... okay... second block; no. Algebra. I hadn't finished my homework, I was up all night waiting for my friend... who is facing death from kidney failure right now. Well, I fall alseep. Wake up ten, fifteen minutes after the bell. I get a pass to seminar where I'm questioned NON STOP about whether or not I'm okay. No. The answer is no, I am not okay, but I mumble "yeh, I'm just tired" anyway. Lunch. I sneak away to the bathroom with a friend. Hope for privacy so we can bawl our eyes out about the little things that make us tick. Wrong again. Bombarded again. We can't pull ourselves out of the tear drenched stupor... so we trudge to block three five/ ten minutes after the bell. Late. But it didn't matter. What mattered is that we were still bawling and had to face a class. The savoir; Bio teacher. She sees us bawling our eyes out and let's us late to class... Excused late.... I shove sobs back all throughout US History and choke on coughs caused by the flu. My body is shaky... too shaky. More so than usually. Breathing is unsteady if there at all. A little too much enhaler causes a slight faint for me. Only lasts a few minutes, but it draws attention. NOT what I wanted at all. I go to the nurse, I'm sent back to class... and despite ALL OF THAT I still get chewed out for not participating in the activity! Well... this turned into a novel... Basically Fourth block was a drag, we did a ridiculous lab and my head hurts like hell. Well. There's MY pointless rant.

Werbung:
It's not pointless, it's always better to get things out rather than bottle it all up.

<

I hope you can get some rest over the weekend.

Back