• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Should I pressure him?

digitalbrew

As I've mentioned a while back, my partner got terminated from his current job and he doesn't have one at the moment. He promised me he'd take job hunting seriously after two weeks but we are now in his third week of being jobless and I'm getting a bit worried because he admitted to me that he is starting to feel the lazy bones set in.

I've found him some viable online jobs he could try but I'm not sure he checks them out. We talked about it yesterday while we were washing the dishes but I felt he kept making excuses that he did this and that. It annoys me to see him watch TV and use the computer all day even though I know he's probably searching for online jobs at night. Still, there doesn't seem to be any result in his search which makes me question if it's because I'm not pressuring him.

What do you think, gals?

Werbung:
Perhaps he thinks that he needs some time off before going back to work or perhaps you're doing well with your job and he doesn't need to work. Don't help him with the bills or if he smokes, don't buy him cigarettes. Don't buy the groceries and then he will know that it's time for him to find a job.

Perhaps he thinks that he needs some time off before going back to work or perhaps you're doing well with your job and he doesn't need to work. Don't help him with the bills or if he smokes, don't buy him cigarettes. Don't buy the groceries and then he will know that it's time for him to find a job.

Thank you, Miss Umi! I don't buy the groceries. We hardly have enough to get us through these past days. I only pay the bills for our Internet connection. He still pays for our electricity as he can find ways but then he keeps on forgetting that we have other responsibilities.

He doesn't have any vices. And now he is trying to work online but he's having a hard time adjusting to it.

Werbung:
Yes, you DEFINITELY need to press him! He needs to be more responsible and understand he also needs to help you out with all those expenses! If you see him as a husband material then you truly need to press him, isn't acceptable he makes no effort to find a job! He needs to find a job and start bringing in cash, specially now that you guys are having a hard time!

Back