• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Should I know what he wants from me?

EmmaXElf

Hi ... I'm Emma and all that ..
Okay so now getting to the basic fact ... I like a boy named Jake and he kissed me so maybe he likes me also? I dont really know because he kisses girls .. but sometimes they just really dont work out .. like maybe one day he likes her and goes foward to her and then the next day he just dumps her .. though a lot of girls DIE for him .. hes really sweet also but when it comes to dating he brakes most girls hearts bad .. Today he came to my house (hes in my neighborhood!! EEEEP!!!) and he just looked at me non-stop and I'm standing there like, "Uhh .. What do you want?" and then after i had that thought in my head the 100th time he started looking away .. then after my mom comes in with a half cup of tea she runs off and pours some for us two.. then he starts looking at me again .. and the same look on my face comes back on like, "Uhh .. What do you want?" and he just keeps staring non-stop .. then he left with out saying "bye" and that really confussed me .. Then i was asking my self so much questions like, "What does he want?" "am i doing something wrong?" "wait should i go ask him?" "will his mother let me in her house?" "what if he doesnt like me then when I ask him?" and then more floated into my head untill I felt like bursting .... I just don't get what he wants from me .. and did I miss a clue of what he wanted from me? did he tell me something that I didnt hear? Did he want to sit down or something? I just had no clue on what he wanted ... So maybe you guys can tell me something? I've asked my friends and family but thier anserws were useless .. i mean it was mostly just, "I dunno .." or " Oh ... Just tell him or something?" I mean yeah sure I can tell him and stuff but then WILL HE LISTEN!? i meann i need a spy to see if he likes this or that or he likes me ..
- . - i just really dont have a clue on boys D: Hes mostly my first crush .. all the other boys are just friends .. I mean I dont know if they want more .. But Jake is my friend also but does he like me more then a friend like i do??
- . -

Werbung:
Wow he sounds a bit slow.
Ask him straight up.
"What do you want?"
It will clear the air, so what if you sound a bit brash.
It will make things easier in the long run.

Oh, your fond is too small ;)
I am not very sure if he really likes/love you or not coz he likes such a lot of girls and has hurt their hearts.
But for such guys, i dont think positively about them.
Be careful.

Oh, your fond is too small ;)
I am not very sure if he really likes/love you or not coz he likes such a lot of girls and has hurt their hearts.
But for such guys, i dont think positively about them.
Be careful.

My poor eyes. They hurt trying to read her post. >_< This is rather an old issue, I wonder though what happened to them. :D

Yep! It is an old one.
I am also wondering what happened to them now.
Maybe be happily together :)

Maybe since she never came back to check out the thread. Or it didn't workout so she didn't bother checking back the thread to update everyone. :p Actually, no one really bothered to answer her Question while she was needing answers. :p See, the first responder responded two months later. =.= She must have been wondering "what does he want from me" for quite a long long time. :p

Werbung:
I'm sure the issue spontaneously resolved or we would have
heard more from the poster by now. Hopefully she figured out what to do with the
situation by now.

Back