• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Say something positive about your husband

songbird

To often I find myself saying negative comments about my husband when I am in a group of women. If you do the same thing, here is a chance to repent and say only positive things about your man.

My husband without fail will find me when he gets home from work and give me a huge hug and a kiss and tell me he is glad to be home.

Werbung:
that's nice..when my husband come's home from work he usually just sit's on the computer..but while he's sitting he tells me he loves me :D and he allways has some plans for the 3 of us..we have a son :)

My husband is so supportive of whatever I'm going through. I have had some heavy duty health issues going on for the majority of our 3 1/2 yr marriage so far and he's been a trooper. I know that no matter what he'll be here supporting and encouraging me. He's great!

My partner loves me in his own weird way. He is faithful and no matter what stays with me. We apply to jobs together and we work in the same company. We go to the gym together, we eat together (making sure to wait for one another), pray together and go to church together. If there are times when we can't do things together, we would always make up and spend time together (7 togethers hehehe).

My husband always takes care of me and never complains. I've been sick pretty much all summer and have been grateful that he has been there to take me to the doctor and take care of things around the house while I am unable to.

My partner is very charming and intuitive. He always knows when something is bothering me or if I am feeling upset. He knows exactly what to do or say to make me smile and that's what I love about him. He is mysterious in his own ways, but I find it to be an interesting aspect about him. He is a lot of fun to be around and he is a very approachable person. He can strike up a conversation with anyone about anything and everything.

My husband is a good provider. He always find ways to support us financially.
He always understand my mood swings and he is a very religious and humble person.

My hubby will put 'the cloak of sleepness' as I call it, on me when I have had a hard day, when I am on the couch, tell the kids to be extra quiet, and will let me take a much needed nap! (This is love, because my husband takes a nap every day!).

My husband works his tail off to support us. He's a trucker & gone so much but it's a job that pays the bills so while he would love to be home with us, he knows that he has to work.

Mine quit his job to be a full time stay at home health when his health went bad, so that our daughter would have a full time dad and loads of really good memories if he were to pass on prematurely. That's an admirable thing to do. We still have income from him but he is not full time employed but he takes care of us all so we are all well provided for. He made an amazing sacrifice so we could all spend time together as a family we would have forfeited otherwise. And, it's been an amazing three years so far.

Werbung:
My husband is not fussy about food. If I ask him what he would like for any meal, he says anything I want to prepare will be OK with him. I also love it when he decided to do the washing with the kids and let me sleep a bit more on Saturdays. I can go on and on about the positive things about him because come to think of it, they are many its only that I don't recognize them often.

Back