• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Really tall or really short?

Werbung:
Well I am 5'8 so really I would have preferred to be lets say 5'5 or5'6. I always was the tallest in my class and of the girls I hung around with I was always the tallest. I remember when I was dating that was something that use to bother me. If I wore heals I would be taller than my date. But, as you know that is one of those things that you have no control over. It does not bother me anymore.

It's an easy question for me - I'd prefer to be really short! I'm already petite and I like it, short girls are cute and everybody want to take care of them - I just love being taken care of:D . If I was extremely tall I could be a model, but it's just something not for me.

I suppose I would choose being really tall. I'm 5'5 1/2", but I'm the shortest of my siblings and the oldest. I definitely wouldn't want to be any shorter than I am. I could definitely handle being taller.

I'm 4'11 and I love it, guys always feel so tall and strong. ^^
I also have a thing for guys who are noticeably taller than me, especially if they are 6'0 or more, yummy! ^^
Basically, the taller a guy is compared to me the better, as long as it looks normal (and if he's got great proportions then it's great!).

Well I am 5'8 so really I would have preferred to be lets say 5'5 or5'6. I always was the tallest in my class and of the girls I hung around with I was always the tallest. I remember when I was dating that was something that use to bother me. If I wore heals I would be taller than my date. But, as you know that is one of those things that you have no control over. It does not bother me anymore.

This. I'm 5'7'' and I feel the same way. I would much rather be 5'2'' like most women are (that seems to be about the average for most women I've known over the years). Part of it is my body image issues and self esteem. I hope one day I can gain confidence and be one of those tall pretty women who everyone admires because she stands out. As of now, it just makes me want to hide.

Werbung:
This. I'm 5'7'' and I feel the same way. I would much rather be 5'2'' like most women are (that seems to be about the average for most women I've known over the years). Part of it is my body image issues and self esteem. I hope one day I can gain confidence and be one of those tall pretty women who everyone admires because she stands out. As of now, it just makes me want to hide.
Come on! You should have confidence :)

Well, I'm 5'10'' and I feel good in this length ;)
Although wearing heels is an issue (indeed) I 'm just ok with my height.

On topic: I'd rather be too tall because I don't have that faintest idea how it's like to be the shortest around many people.

Back