• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Quiz Or Something? What Do You Think?

Snowbaby

Hello!!!

I'm thinking of putting up a quiz for you all? Maybe a graphics competition.... to be taken light heartedly, it's not some olympic event
<

Just to inspire some group participation. Basically the quiz will just be a short thing, 15-20 questions that you PM/email your answers to me... if you don't know them don't worry, it's just for fun!! You could even do a thistle and make the answers up
<

For the graphics competition, I'll put up a tutorial for Paint Shop Pro.... you basically follow the tutorial in your own colours, patterns, etc... make it your image.

There's some blinkies up for grabs as prizes... not much I know, but hey, my blinkies rock!!! And you guys get to have fun.
<

So, what do you think??? :umm:

<

Werbung:
I dunno about the graphics one.. putting up a tutorial would make it too easy and not really make it open peoples creative minds
<

me thinks you should just like ummm think of a theme and like say do a wallpaper or a sig... or a logo... or ummmm just a creative picture along the lines of the theme
<
like sum scotland up using whatever pictures and program of your choise so that its all just one picture..

Ken wit a mean like lol

:wave2: Hiya guys, good idea Kins, but what if you dont have PSP?
<

quizes are fun and always welcome by me though!
<

A ken whit ye mean.

Sounds good... will put something up tonight
<

Anyone else got ideas? Bring 'em on!!!

Werbung:
Back