• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Purfume Or Cologne

OK my bad *blush*

I bought myself anothe rnew one ..... Anna Sui "Secret wish". There was sale in my local superdrug store and the gift set was reduced by 70% so I just HAD to !!!!!

The bottle is PINK dammit !!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the lid is a wee fairy
<

Oh and it smells nice too
<

Snowykins??? go find a store that sells it and have a whiff ....... if you like it I'll send you the teeny sample bottle I got with the set (it's got a wee fairy too

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Subby @ Apr 7 2007, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OK my bad *blush*

I bought myself anothe rnew one ..... Anna Sui "Secret wish". There was sale in my local superdrug store and the gift set was reduced by 70% so I just HAD to !!!!!

The bottle is PINK dammit !!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the lid is a wee fairy
<

Oh and it smells nice too
<

Snowykins??? go find a store that sells it and have a whiff ....... if you like it I'll send you the teeny sample bottle I got with the set (it's got a wee fairy too[/b]
Subby, you dont need to pretend you're thisty just because you bought perfume. It's ok to like girlie smells!!

Back