• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Post A Moany Letter

Snowbaby

Whilst talking to Thistle on MSN we came up with a good idea for a topic.

Some of you may have read my "Dear Mr. Tampax" thread, and if you haven't.... toddle off the the ladies section and do so!!

Thistle thought it would be somewhat <strike>amusing</strike> interesting if a person was to post a reply to a complaint letter. For example, if you find a cockroach in your Savoury Rice packet, and you write to the company to tell them... what would their response be?

I recall when I was younger, I wrote to Nestle to let them know about my sadness about the fact that they only produced the blue smarties with white chocolate centres on special occasions (I think it was Christmas or Halloween). To my surprise, Nestle actually replied, I was very young at the time, perhaps around 10. I forget now what their reply was, apart from something about it being a special "treat" for children.

Have any of you complained to a company and received an <strike>amusing</strike> interesting reply? Why not share it with us and cheer up our day
<
Did they send you anything as a means of compensation?

If you don't quite have the courage to actually write to a company, post a letter here of what you would have liked to have sent to them.

Werbung:
My brother many many years ago brought a Mars bar, when he opened it the top half of the chocy was a bit white, he sent that Mars bar back with a letter, can't remember what he wrote but in a few weeks he got a box of 48 Mars bars
<

I still haven't had him over the one I didn't get
<

I sent an email to kraft no to long ago because of a jar of peanut butter i bought had hard stuff in it like glass turns out it wasnt glass but something they use in the light one had crytalised anyway they send me a hamper of stuff with all sorts of goodies in it. Funny thing is i didnt get a new jar of peanut butter

Letter to self,

Self,

You must pull forward and move ahead. Motivation is not always the way to acheive your seucess.
Dream a little dream and you can obtain allot today. Attitude is everything. You are your own , uniquly made and your the boss of your emotions. Dont let people mess with your emotions and try to make you unhappy. They cant

Attiude and a golden rule of moral conduct and empathy will always be the successful goal
today ,..without that who would be influenced and taught and love you?
Get on the track again.
Today is the day for anything the mind and heart percieve to be and control the thoughts and decisions due to the considering of others.

this is what makes the world go around , not money.
YOU

thanks allot
sincerly

self
<

Dear Josh,
:(i miss u so much i never got to tell u how i feel about u when the last day of fifth grade came u died a week after *tears start to drop onto keyboard* why did that stupid guy put peanuts in ur birthday cake? i always loved u even though u were just a friend and already had my friend dakota as ur girlfriend ive always missed and loved u. u never stopped smiling and laughing. ur smile would always light up anyones day and make the worst situation better just with a word from ur mouth or peak of ur smile
i miss u so much,
xxxalisonxxx:(

Letter to my parents:

I just wanna say thank you for taking care of me when I was young and loving me. I honestly just want to say that I hope that you will be able to fulfill your job as my parents. I know you think that I am happy with what I am doing and yes, I am but I will be much happier if I would have the change to go back to school.

I know life has been hard for our family but I hope that there would be a time that someone would sacrifice for me because I have been sacrificing for all of us for the last five years. I have missed being a teen since I need to go home early to do the chores even if "Ate" (elder sister) has already arrived in our house. I hate when you permits her to go galavanting but I cannot do it since I have to do the chores.

But, I still love you guys but I have to love myself for some time as well. I hope you will realize that. :(

Boyfriend,

I know I'm not the perfect girl every guy would wish to have, but no matter how imperfect I am, I will strive to become the perfect wife for you. Ilove you so much that I can't take my eyes of you.

Girlfriend

=)

Dad,

stop sexing mom so early. i hear you when i do my hw. i know its your house but i hate having to hear. it upsets dog

Susan
:D This made my day!

Letter to my Dad

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry if I've been nothing but a constant disappointment. I know you have such high expectations for me and I haven't lived up to any of them. Believe it or not, I wish I could make it up to you, just not at the moment. So PLEASE, bear with me. :)

Your Daughter

I have complained to a company before. I grew up with a mom who was not afraid to speak her mind when something was wrong. I learned a lot from my mom, and I'm thankfulness for that. I have received coupons and free products because of a letter I sent to the company. If you ever have a complaint, you should go to the site posted below! Its a great place to create a letter, that is sent online. You just put in your problem, if your happy/unhappy and a few other details and this site creates the letter for you! Check it out! http://www.planetfeedback.com/

Werbung:
Dear RLC,

I was being a good girl and signing up for precious classes over the summer with you...
I was all for it...but then came the hassle.
First, you print the wrong date. I have to come back a second time because no one's even there!
Second, I come back and get my ID...everything's good right?
I head over to get the book for this precious class and oh, guess what, it's $55...I just spent $20 for gas to get to you.
Now I only have about $30 on me. Lovely, huh?
Can I finish paying later? Nope. Sure can't!
So how about this. I'll rent a precious book for cheaper online.
Ignore you for another week until I have to go to this class.
And hopefully everything is fine then!

Sincerely,
A very irritated student.

Back