• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Possible Site Closure - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowbaby

Hi guys

After much consideration, I've had a serious think and am almost 100% sure this site will be closing down.

Although people are visiting, hardly anyone is posting. And even the visits have become very infrequent. I do not grudge the cost of running this site, never have done, but I've come to a point where I feel it is no longer justified with the lack of member participation.

If anyone or you know anyone who might be interested in purchasing the site, please ask them to email: snowbaby@girlpowerforum.com (Please ask them to put in the title "Site Query" so it doesn't get lost in amongst the spam
<
)

If we get an improved member participation, I would reconsider - I will give it until the end of September.

Thank you for your continued support so far.

Fiona (Snowy)

Werbung:
It's very sad when you go to so much effort and your not getting back what you put in.

I'll be honest, I forget about this place but I'll try to make more of an effort!

I'm awfully sorry. As I said to Snowy already, I'm very busy lately and I forget completely about my computer (as a fun tool anyways), so I'm not here a lot either...I'm sorry that I'm not and will try to be here and post as much as I can...although I understand Snowy's point of view, I'd hate it to close.

Thankies Snuffers
<

I have a few things I'm going to upgrade/implement, and see how it goes from there.

I'm planning an upgrade of the arcade and install loads of new games... all going well. There will also be the return of an old friend to the site
<
hopefully in the next 24 hours.... watch this space....

I am so late for this topic, but this site ain't closing right? I come in here almost everyday now!! I love this site.. One of the best sites I've ever seen, I am serious!!

Thanks fo everything, Fiona! *hugs*

Werbung:
At the moment there aren't any plans for closure. However, I'm trying to gather ideas for a revamp... things the members would like to see and things you guys would like to get rid of.

So, if you can think of anything, please feel free to post or PM it to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back