• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Portal Page Problems

Snowbaby

Heya guys,

Just a quick note....

All functions on the main homepage are working (blog, quotes, shoutbox, etc,etc), but your will get an error message after doing anything on there.....

All you have to do is re-click on Girl Power via your favourites again, and you will see whatever you posted/shouted.

Sorry for the inconvenience - I'm trying desperately to fix it
<

Snowy
<

Werbung:
:: UPDATE :: The portal and links associated with it are currently disabled/not working due to repairs being done we hope to have everything back to normal asap.. Thanks
<

Werbung:
Hellooooooooooooo

Well it's only taken me approximately 6 hours, and LOTS of frustration (I'm sure Bubbles will agree on that
<
), but it all seems to be back, seems to be working (I hope), and thank god - it has kept all your hard work.... except the photos and images you uploaded..... soooooo sorry!!!
<

I had to delete them because it stretched the whole page. I have since re-uploaded a few images which I had added, and it seems to be ok. Please feel free to re-upload your images.

Everyone's blogs have remained intact.

Please can I request you to report ANY errors you get whilst using ANYTHING on the front page?? Please post them in this thread, or PM or email to me. I need to know:
  • What you were trying to do
  • How you did what you were trying to do
  • the error message you got
Sorry if this sounds a bit silly, but the only way that I know about errors.... is if you tell me
<

Can I finally thank you all so much for your patience, most of you probably don't notice any difference, as the site was fairly quiet whilst I did all this. But for those who did visit during the muck-up, thanks for your patience
<

Enjoy YOUR site again!!!!!! Let's get Blogging and ShoutBoxing!!!!!!

<span style="color:deeppink">Snowy
<
</span>

Back