• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Poll: Who do YOU generally find more attractive... actors or musicians?

Who are more attractive?

• Actors

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Musicians

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

Lugia

I was thinking about this earlier today. I noticed a lot of my friends at school find all sorts of actors really "hot" or attractive while me and some more of my others friends tend to be more attracted to musicians...

so I decided to ask you all! Who do YOU generally prefer?

Werbung:
Its mainly a tie between musicians and athletes (mostly wrestlers)
I find myself attracted to a lot of musicians because there is something about a guy with a guitar or the lead singer of a band (like Lajon Witherspoon of Sevendust or David Draiman of Disturbed)

I think I'm more attracted to actors because I love my Spanish soap operas. Of course they always have to use these huge hunks as the main actors lol.

Overall I would say that I find musicians more attractive. They are generally more rugged and I think the rock star life is pretty much the coolest life so I am pretty attracted to that :) There are some pretty hot actors as well though :D

Musicians are generally more attractive to me because the words to the lyrics of their songs are heard so often and therefore I'm more exposed to them than I do actors who are only seen once on the screen and then forgotten. Because of the constant presence of musicians through their music that is heard on the radio as well as on CDs, I guess I find musicians more attractive than actors.

I think musicians are sexy no matter how they look. I'm not really sure why that is. I think they musicians are doing what they love and that shows. I also have a thing for athletes too, but only when they are wearing their uniforms.

I had voted for actors as I do have some favorite actors like Jim Carrey and Jackie Chan.
Although I like music a lot, I do not have a certain favorite artists/singer. Maybe just Michael Jackson. :p

Well, it depends on a man, but generally I prefer actors, since I don't like contemporary music and people who create it aren't attractive to me. Also, I don't have a favourite musician but I have a favourite actor - it's Jeremy Irons. I find him very attractive even though he is much older than me:p .

Why can't we have both? Some great actors are musicians. Take Hugh Laurie for example. He's the inconsiderate and rude doctor who's played the role of House for 8 seasons. He's also a Jazz player. So is Gary Sinise from CSI NY.

Most musicians can be good at acting... and although I dislike complimenting Justin Bieber, I have to admit that he did a pretty good job in CSI.

I'm typically more attracted to actors than musicians. Perhaps because I like the clean cut boy next door look and muscians tend to be a bit edgier? Since acting is a big part of my life I also feel like I'd have more in common with actors and so that makes them more attractive.

I would go with musicians. In fact, 95% of the people I have dated have played some instrument or another....and several have either been in a band or produce their own music.

For me it has to be musicians. They just seem to have more talent and independence. c:

Werbung:
I think musicians are sexier. They just have more talent and are creative. Actors are just repeating lines that other people wrote, wearing clothes and makeup that other people styled and are told what to do. I have dated a few actors and they all referred to themselves as "pretty monkeys."

Back