• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Please Need Advice Immediatley!

Arianne324

So, I have a super BIG TIME CRUSH that i'm crushin' on (OF COURSE!) then I would like to tell all my secrets to my bestie but she's talkative, and might spill the beans to everyone and I hate being embarrassed.. and also, my crush has a crush on me because he told me, and we're like Grade 5, then he is the class PRESIDENT! please help me, and now, I moved in to another house at our province because I'm going to transfer to another school, but still, I can remember him! and I still can't tell him that I have strong feelings for him.. he's actually, tall, handsome, brave and cute! please help!

Werbung:
don't be afraid of your friend telling people it could work out for the best! you never know, this guy might be waiting for you to say you like him before he makes any kind of move. on the other hand, if you really don't want people to know then you should tell your friend that you trust her to keep your secret - that way she would feel privaliged to be the only person who knows.

Well if he has a crush on you, too, then why not tell him!? Maybe it'd be a good thing to tell your best friend so she can help you talk to him. :D

I agree with Jessi. If he admitted that he likes you too, then you should definitely tell him. If you already know he has a crush on you, then it shouldn't be embarrassing to tell him. You can do it!

I think what she is really concerned about and I would be too is what others are going to think of her feelings for this guy.

Are you looking for approval from others for what you feel for him? If this is the case, let people think what they want but don't tell your friend everything either. I didn't want to tell everyone about my current relationship for a long time because I don't need anyone judging me and who I choose to be with. Seeing that the feelings are mutual between the two of you, go ahead and tell HIM how you feel. The friend; just limit what you tell her.

Werbung:
I agree with, Jessi - if he has a crush on you too then you should stop wasting time and tell him exactly how you feel. :) I wouldn't recommend telling anyone you didn't trust completely anything - so you are probably right to not tell your "bestie" everything!

Back