• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Plastic Surgery

Dreek Lass

So I he always liked the way that I look, and would not change anything about myself for that reason. But many women do not feel that way, and hate certain features of theirs.

I was watching Big Brother the other night and one of the girls said that if you want to change a part of your body then you should - that you get your car fixed or renewed if you aren't happy with it, so why should it be any different with your face and body, which you have to see and carry around with you every day?

I like the way that she termed what she meant, but I don't know if she's just shallow or what.

Would you ever get plastic surgery? If so, what sort of work would you have done?

Werbung:
No I would never get plastic surgery unless I was in an accident or something and it was to minimize the scars on my face. I am not against women getting it done, but I just prefer to be the all natural "yup this is me" girl :) I have always been happy with myself, not saying I am perfect just happy with myself.

I would also worry about the doctor messing up or looking too fake afterwards. Quite often you can tell when somebody has had plastic surgery, especially if they don't put on make-up.

I wouldn't get a plastic surgery. I really like the way I look. Of course I'm not perfect, but I'm pretty and I have a face that my boyfriend finds beautiful, this is enough for me:love: Also, I'm scared of surgeries in general, they're dangerous and painful.
But, in general, if somebody wants to get a plastic surgery, I'm okay with it.

No I would never get plastic surgery unless I was in an accident or something and it was to minimize the scars on my face. I am not against women getting it done, but I just prefer to be the all natural "yup this is me" girl :) I have always been happy with myself, not saying I am perfect just happy with myself.

I would also worry about the doctor messing up or looking too fake afterwards. Quite often you can tell when somebody has had plastic surgery, especially if they don't put on make-up.

I agree with this, but what I don't understand is the women and culture in Essex. They have fake everything. Fake horse teeth, fake hair, fake boobs, fake asses, fake lips. Everything is false and it is bigged-up over there. I will hear men telling one another how nice a woman's boobs are when they know that the boobs are false and it just doesn't seem to matter. The men love their fake women over there.

I had to have surgery when I was younger. I had three surgeries, but that was for health reasons because I nearly died. Now I have a horrid scar on my stomach, so I can't really wear a bikini and feel as beautiful as I would like to. I have two scare o my stomach. I would perhaps have plastic surgery to get them removed.

I agree with this, but what I don't understand is the women and culture in Essex. They have fake everything. Fake horse teeth, fake hair, fake boobs, fake asses, fake lips. Everything is false and it is bigged-up over there. I will hear men telling one another how nice a woman's boobs are when they know that the boobs are false and it just doesn't seem to matter. The men love their fake women over there.

I had to have surgery when I was younger. I had three surgeries, but that was for health reasons because I nearly died. Now I have a horrid scar on my stomach, so I can't really wear a bikini and feel as beautiful as I would like to. I have two scare o my stomach. I would perhaps have plastic surgery to get them removed.

I can understand wanting them to be removed, but I am sure that it really bothers you more because they are on your body. I am sure you are beautiful with them and you will be without them. Yeah I don't understand why some people fake themselves out completely. I don't even worry about scars really but that would be the only time I would go for cosmetic surgery - or if it was following an accident and would help prevent scars.

I have had scars that are now starting to fade on my bottom lip and my chin (I had over 30 stitches in my bottom lip and chin almost 20 years ago.) I had thought about having them taken care of back in the day, but opted not to and they are fading. But if I felt they looked real bad, I would probably want them to be removed.

I can understand wanting them to be removed, but I am sure that it really bothers you more because they are on your body. I am sure you are beautiful with them and you will be without them. Yeah I don't understand why some people fake themselves out completely. I don't even worry about scars really but that would be the only time I would go for cosmetic surgery - or if it was following an accident and would help prevent scars.

I have had scars that are now starting to fade on my bottom lip and my chin (I had over 30 stitches in my bottom lip and chin almost 20 years ago.) I had thought about having them taken care of back in the day, but opted not to and they are fading. But if I felt they looked real bad, I would probably want them to be removed.

I am assuming that you are white. Scars fade quicker for people with fairer skin and they are usually capable of fading until they are barely noticeable - unless you are looking for them of course. But I have darker skin, and so thanks to the Melonin in my skin, my scar will forever remain as deep and as prominent as it has always been. It sucks because I can't wear a bikini and feel comfortable to just let go, but other than that I think I am perfect for me:)

I wouldn't have a plastic surgery unless I was maybe in an accident. I'm not great looking, but I've grown to like my appearance, and I'm terrified of surgeries. However, I completely understand if someone feels differently. If someone has a really big and bumpy nose, I would understand if they would want to change that. I've seen girls with naturally huge breasts, I would probably want to go down a few cup sizes if I was in their shoes, it really seems like a burden. There a lot of things that can just be bothersome, and if a small surgery can make someone a lot happier, than why not.
Of course, we should all love ourselves, there are definitively a lot of people with low confidence that overdo it. But all of us do a lot of unnecessary things for the sake of appearance, I see plastic surgery as just one of them.

Honestly, I have thought about getting plastic survey but I am very indecisive and I know that I would later regret. I need to learn how to love myself for who I am and what God gave me. I always wanted to have butt implants or a fat transfer. It's not worth it to go through all of that.

I wouldn't have a plastic surgery unless I was maybe in an accident. I'm not great looking, but I've grown to like my appearance, and I'm terrified of surgeries. However, I completely understand if someone feels differently. If someone has a really big and bumpy nose, I would understand if they would want to change that. I've seen girls with naturally huge breasts, I would probably want to go down a few cup sizes if I was in their shoes, it really seems like a burden. There a lot of things that can just be bothersome, and if a small surgery can make someone a lot happier, than why not.
Of course, we should all love ourselves, there are definitively a lot of people with low confidence that overdo it. But all of us do a lot of unnecessary things for the sake of appearance, I see plastic surgery as just one of them.

I agree. So many people look down on others. I mean, it is mostly women who look down on other women for getting work done, because women seem to hate one another, unfortunately. But if that person has a big nose, then I have no idea what that feels like, and I certainly wouldn't know about the hardships that that person may have felt and faced because of that nose. I mean, who am I to tell someone that getting plastic surgery is wrong, or that they should reconsider and learn to love their big nose?

I'm of an age when many of my friends are getting plastic surgery but I can't bring myself to even have the temporary fillers put in. I can understand it and I'm not against it at all but I find it a little frightening. It's my face after all and some I've seen done don't look so great. On the other hand I've seen some that really look very natural and they look sooo much younger. I guess you must just do your homework and be sure you have a very reputable surgeon. I think different surgeons do different work also and you have to find one that suits you.

I'm not into changing how I look but I do believe that some people and situations can benefit from it. An example would be if you lost a lot of weight and you have excess skin hanging about. It would feel very uncomfortable and sometimes when the skin folds it gets irritated because of the friction between your skin. Loose skin also happens with your breasts when you breast feed. The breasts grow bigger when it is full of milk and then shrinks really fast once you stop breast feeding. I would consider such a procedure should I need it for those situations.

I'm of an age when many of my friends are getting plastic surgery but I can't bring myself to even have the temporary fillers put in. I can understand it and I'm not against it at all but I find it a little frightening. It's my face after all and some I've seen done don't look so great. On the other hand I've seen some that really look very natural and they look sooo much younger. I guess you must just do your homework and be sure you have a very reputable surgeon. I think different surgeons do different work also and you have to find one that suits you.

The only kind of surgery that I have ever had is my appendix and my teeth. I have had a tooth out and when the guy was pulling that one out, he ended up chipping the other one next to it, which is now decaying and ready to come out also, which I am really pissed off about. but the fear that I experienced when I had to have those things done is enough to put me off of changing anything else about myself willingly. I think I am pretty hot too, so I don't seem the need to go under the knife for anything else.

I don't think I'd ever get plastic surgery. I 've been impacted so much - to not to. I have very small boobs, and I get criticized for it a lot. People in the area that I'm in are a fan of it. per say.

My sister went under the knife for the same reason. She got plastic surgery on her boyfriends request. They are no longer together, but I feel like she should have not done it for him but for herself. I think she was pretty without it. I really think she looks faker with it. She also got WAYYY over sized boobs. They don't even look natural.

So while she thinks at least with her boob change she'll get into relationships. I on the other hand found it silly and could never really think of a reason to do it. UNLESS it was to help with health or something. (breast cancer etc)

Never, it's beyond my reach and in the end I'm sure I'd end up regretting it! I tend to change my mind a lot actually, so I'd surely end up regretting getting something done.

I'm not completely happy with my body, but I don't think plastic surgery is the solution. Plus, if a man loves you, then he must take you for who you are... not for how firm your butt or breasts are. Or how thin you are.

Werbung:
It would really depend on the situation. Like Trish said, having/nursing babies can really take a toll. Exercise alone isn't always enough to repair the damage if the skin gets stretched too far. Also, in the case of an accident or injury, I can certainly see having plastic surgery.

Personally, I don't like doctors, hospitals, needles, etc. I'd prefer to avoid all of it unless it's absolutely necessary.

Back