1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Picto-rama

Discussion in 'The Expression Centre' started by arwenpotter, Jan 12, 2005.

1. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

hey im starting a thread to post the members artwork ;) anyone can post (obviously :D) so just put one on and if you want opinions we're ready and waiting just write a bit aboot your pic- when you drew/painted etc it, wot you uesd to create it, who it is, etc :grin: right-o since i started it ill post the first pic ;)

heres my picture of Delta Goodrem the awesomest female singer in the world :p i drew it aboot two weeks or so ago. its a lil dark but it cant be helped since i had to use the digital cam :) tell me wot you think!

2. thistle

thistle New Member

Hey Arwen, nice piccie :grin:

But....... it was kinda big and distorted the forum so I had to resize it lol. Can everyone please make sure that no pictures are over 500 pixels wide please

:ty:

3. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

thanks thisty! its just i couldnt change it coz our comp crashed a couple of weeks back so not veyrhting is installed yet

4. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

That's really great arwen :D

Post more! Post more! I have no artistic abilities, but it's great seeing other people's work :)

5. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

lol sure sure Potty! draw us somethign cmon ;)

erm... theres the kitty animation in my sig?

6. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

wehee hee! i made this is paint since we still havent got PS up agian *asighs* al in due time.. gah anyway im so proud! its a panther eye i made from altering a pic of my eye :D :D :grinlove: :angel3: :flower: :star: :dance: :bop: