• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Physical Limitations

digitalbrew

Although I respect that chivalry exists, there are just some men who keep on reiterating the limitations we have as women. Take for example, saying you aren't capable of doing this because you're a girl.

Have you ever experienced hearing someone say something like "but she's a girl,"? We are the only one who can bear children but we don't go flaunting this fact to men.

Care to share your experiences?

Werbung:
Personally, I love being weak and I love being surrounded by strong men who are able to take care of me. My beloved boyfriend always jokes: 'I'll open these doors for you, I know you aren't strong enough' or 'let me open this bottle for you':p . I don't mind, in fact I really, really like it:D

Yep, I have and it has driven me nuts in the past. It's not *just* that I'm a girl either, but that I'm rather small.

My strength has surprised more than one person in the past and that usually makes me smile inside a bit. At the same time, I know that realistically, there are definitely things I can't do because of my size....and I have to be okay with that, too.

Yep, I have and it has driven me nuts in the past. It's not *just* that I'm a girl either, but that I'm rather small.

My strength has surprised more than one person in the past and that usually makes me smile inside a bit. At the same time, I know that realistically, there are definitely things I can't do because of my size....and I have to be okay with that, too.

To be honest, I do enjoy some certain degree of dependency to my beau but sometimes I find myself no longer being capable of doing what I used to because my beau has always been a gentleman and when it comes to physical stuff, he'd always do it for me (example: carrying all the grocery bags). Now, I feel like a weakling with flabby arms because I no longer do the stuff I used to.

Maybe I should stop complaining now and figure out something else ( like a chore I could do to tone them back to shape as writing sure doesn't do that). LOL.

Werbung:
I don't think anyone has ever said I can't do something because I'm a girl. I have had people suggest that I'm weak because I'm petite and thin. And I'm honestly not weak but I still use it to my advantage at times. At my old job, I sometimes used to pretend I couldn't lift the garbage bags so the boys would have to take the trash out to the dumpster. :D

Like Claudine, I'm totally okay with having strong men do things for me, even if I can do them myself. A strong man doing something for me just makes me melt.

Back