• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Pet Pressies

Princess Pyro

I was just wondering if anyone else here buys Christmas presents for their pets. If you do, what are they getting this year?

For my old dog, Skie, I made her a new cushion for her doggie basket (the old one developed a tear after 5 years, and she ripped the stuffing out :lol: ), I also bought here a dog chew thing and a squeaky salami.

For my youngest dog, Molly, I bought a frisbee, and a doggie chew stick and a squeaky salami.

Probably the only Christmas tradition in my household is that each year the dogs get a squeaky toy :p

Werbung:
Our dogs always had a pressie on Xmas morning. Our little dog on year, she opened ALL the pressies under the tree on Xmas Evev looking for hers :lol: They aren't daft!!

Last year was mollys first Christmas. Poor baby had no idea what to dow ith the presents :wub: Skie tore both hers and Mollys pressies open, so hopefully Molly will know what to do this year :lol:

They learn fast! Our wee doggie was the cutest when opening her pressies. Our collie LOVED christmas crackers!!

We got Molly in July 07, and she was a very timid little dog. We think her last owners beat her :( She was still trying to get used to Skie being a bit rough, and she was scared of ym sister and her bf (she'd never met them before). But now she loves to be around everyone, and absolutely adores Skie :) So hopefully she will be more in the CHristmas spirit this year :wub:

Werbung:
Back