1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

OMG! Earthquakes and tsunamis!

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Jedi_chick, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Jedi_chick

Jedi_chick New Member

It is sooo sad, 125 000 have reportedly died...OMG....

Those poor souls...

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

I feel for all those who have been touched by this tradgedy. It really is so sad :no:

3. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

:console:
    its okay, we can all only hope some people are saved...and always remember those who were less fortunate...

4. Mummy2Be

Mummy2Be New Member

one of my teachers from the high school i went to was out there, he nearly died but thankfully survived, he was out surfing in the sea when it happened

5. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

i cant believe it two tsunamis in two weeks.. and the worlds weathers gone crazy epp! :eek:

my friendds and i are gonna busk as a band to help raise money for the victims.. and my family's going through our old stuff to see wot we can give

6. Mummy2Be

Mummy2Be New Member

What do you mean, two tsunami's? Theres only been one..

7. Mariah

Mariah New Member

Thats what I had thought. How was he surfing? The ocean receded a half mile when it happened, and the wave was 3 stories high. Anyone near the ocean would have died. (Im such a downer :p )

8. Mariah

Mariah New Member

I believe it up to around 200,000 now,isnt it?

9. Mummy2Be

Mummy2Be New Member

I really dont know. I'm not sure if he was surfing or what, it mentioned him surfing in the newspaper. I didnt really read it properly as it was a shock, and now my mum threw the paper out lol

10. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

yer there was another earthquake that caused a tsuanmi somewhere between antartica and new zeland and it hit a small island or soemthing... if it hit soemwhere else like in the middle of land... everything would be gone :S