• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Ogling other girls in public

Werbung:
My ex used to do this all the time, it was driving me insane!:mad: I find it extremely rude, ill mannered and silly.
Fortunately, I've never caught my current boyfriend staring at anyone. When we are together, I have all his attention on me. He is a real gentlemen and I love him:love:
When other men ignore their girlfriends and are ogling me, I immediately start angrily glaring at them. Men who do this annoy me so much!

Just like the other forum. It's kind of the same.

Usually guys look at women because they catch their eyes. Kind of like women who see clothing they like. We look, but we generally don't go after it.

i guess what I'm saying is that long as my boyfriend stays by my side. [ Doesn't run off, chase her, snap her photo, etc] I'm fine with it.

I mean It's normal for guys to look. Most guys can enjoy noticing the attributes of other women without it having any implications on their relationships.

My boyfriend can window shop, as long as he charges to one store.

Werbung:
I honestly don't care that much, unless we we at a place and he keeps his eyes on her for too long and stops paying me attention. That's super rude.

I never look at other men in front my boyfriend. I think he would mind it. Plus I really find it so rude.

Back