• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Number 1 Songs

Werbung:
I bought the number 1 cd for the day that my son was born and have bought one each year so that when he's 18 or 21 or whatever, he has a record of the music from when he was growing up. I've got 12 cds now for him.

Hope he appreciates it!

Nevermind! I found it!

03 April, 1986

Song in the USA: Rock Me Amadeus, Falco.

Uh... I have no idea what this song sounds like.. Or who on Earth the group is singing it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jules86 @ Jun 11 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nevermind! I found it!

03 April, 1986

Uh... I have no idea what this song sounds like.. Or who on Earth the group is singing it.[/b]

Oh dear I feel old, although the Bryan Adams one makes me feel old too!

amadeus amadeus
amadeus
amadeus amadeus
amadeus
amadeus amadeus
oh oh oh amadeus
come on rock me amadeus

Love it!!!!

you tube link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-cA0vu9-Y...feature=related

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honey @ Jun 11 2008, 10:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bought the number 1 cd for the day that my son was born and have bought one each year so that when he's 18 or 21 or whatever, he has a record of the music from when he was growing up. I've got 12 cds now for him.

Hope he appreciates it![/b]

Oh I wish my parents did that for me! I would have definitely appreciated it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (honey @ Jun 11 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jules86 @ Jun 11 2008, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nevermind! I found it!

03 April, 1986

Uh... I have no idea what this song sounds like.. Or who on Earth the group is singing it.[/b]

Oh dear I feel old, although the Bryan Adams one makes me feel old too!

amadeus amadeus
amadeus
amadeus amadeus
amadeus
amadeus amadeus
oh oh oh amadeus
come on rock me amadeus

Love it!!!!

you tube link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG-cA0vu9-Y...feature=related
[/b][/quote]

Haha!! I looked up the songggg... Oh my... It's such a strange song...
Thanks for the link honey!

Werbung:
Back