• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Nice Hairstyles

lottie9394

i am goiing to a party next friday and i want a really nice hairstyle so can any1 help
my hair is quite heavy so curls dont stay in and i have long hair

Werbung:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i have to admit i dont own hair straightners and never have and i have looked on the internet

<

Buy one in Wal-mart or something. You can always also put it up in a puny tail.

I love long hair, I'd sell all my things to have long hair. I like the 'scene girl' look, big hair on top, then small long hair underneath, it looks just immaculate.

I love long hair, I'd sell all my things to have long hair. I like the 'scene girl' look, big hair on top, then small long hair underneath, it looks just immaculate.
I have long hair. Been letting it grow out for four years now, since I took a pair of kitchen scissors in the dead of 100 degree Florida heat and chopped it off up to my ears. Now it's all over the place and I have no clue what to do with it. I want to color it back red cause that's my 'natural' color or at least my adopted color. I hate it natural brown. Just doesn't suit me. Though I fear my daughter wouldn't recognize me. :)

Werbung:
This might be a bit late now as your post was over 3 years ago however I suggest you wash your hair at night, spray it with salt spray, braid it wet and then sleep on it. Next morning take the braids out and you will have really nice beach waves. My hair is long and heavy too and won’t hold a curl but the waves I get after doing this last at least 12 hours.

Back