• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Newborn Baby Dumped In Bushes

GossipQueen

A three-hour-old baby has been found abandoned under a frost-covered hedge in a school playing field.

The shivering newborn girl was discovered in the Kempston area of Bedford by a group of teenage boys.

She was wrapped in a pink blanket and still breathing when they found her at Daubeney Middle School at lunchtime on Saturday.

According to reports, the youngsters picked her up and ran to a nearby hospital to get help.

A police spokeswoman said the child was safe and well thanks to the lads' "quick and speedy efforts".

Police are concerned for the welfare of the mother and they are appealing for her to get in touch.

Bedfordshire CID have launched an investigation and also appealed for the mother to contact them.

Read more

Werbung:
A three-hour-old baby has been found abandoned under a frost-covered hedge in a school playing field.

The shivering newborn girl was discovered in the Kempston area of Bedford by a group of teenage boys.

She was wrapped in a pink blanket and still breathing when they found her at Daubeney Middle School at lunchtime on Saturday.

According to reports, the youngsters picked her up and ran to a nearby hospital to get help.

A police spokeswoman said the child was safe and well thanks to the lads' "quick and speedy efforts".

Police are concerned for the welfare of the mother and they are appealing for her to get in touch.

Bedfordshire CID have launched an investigation and also appealed for the mother to contact them.

Read more

That is horrible... I am so happy the baby is ok... I wanna know where the mom is and why her baby was dumped at such a young and fragile age... Was the baby taken away after birth and never returned? Or was the baby taken away at the mothers choice? I know its mean to assume she had anything to do with it but in some cases the mother is the reason for the abandonment and sometimes DEATH of young children...because they are too scared to become a parent...My advice is not to get knocked up in the first place if your not ready...or give it up for adoption...

That's horrible to hear! Although I'm very happy that the little gal was rescued. Three hours into life, and already shivering alone? Not a good start, for sure, but I hope it will turn out better. Thanks so much for the info.
~Hunterama

I have not heard about this story. This post was a couple of years ago. Do you have any updates? Did they ever find the mother?

Unfortunately, stories like this one are far too common. There's something on the news every week.

Why would you even think of doing this? Some people are just so stupid it amazes me. I am glad that she is ok though. A somewhat happy ending.

If the mother did this intentionally then SHE NEEDS TO CLOSE HER LEGS!

If something happened to the mother then I hope she is okay and that soon she will be reunited with her baby.

To me it sounds like it was intentional. I could be wrong. But I suspect that she dumped the baby because she did not want it.

I could not help thinking who is the mom of the baby.
Why did she dump her?
Was she also dumped by her boyfriend?
Or she just doesnt know what she was doing?
Anyway, it is really irresponsible.

So pity for the baby to be dumped like that.
I can't understand why other people do such things when me myself can't stand my kids being away for just one day.
I think they are really out of their minds.

I'm sorry but that is just disgusting! You could at least have the decency to leave the baby at the hospital. Hospitals do allow that... :-\

Werbung:
This is just too sad! :(
Some people just shouldn't be allowed the ability to reproduce.

Back