• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

New Sections For Daddy's!

Snowbaby

Hi guys
<

I had a fantastic suggestion from Lottie about introducing a section for the daddy's and daddy's to be, so now there's a sub forum in the parenting area dedicated to Daddy's and Daddy's-to-Be.

Be sure to tell any daddy's or imminenet daddy's-to-be about this!!!!

If you have any suggestions for further forums, please let me know. Or if you feel you can dedicate time to "spruce" up an existing section, please step forward. I'm not expecting folks to be on 24/7, but if you feel you have some specific areas you have a lot of knowledge in, let us know and we may be able to give you your own wee corner of the site!!!

Snowy
<

Werbung:
Um.... Im a daddy to be. At some point
<

I don't know whether having a whole subforum dedicated to it is a good idea however, given that there is not that many men members here... and I would think that the things they would chat about would be fine in the pregnancy forum, given that if we get 1 member that joins and posts in there the majority or people he posts and has convos with will be female...

Werbung:
We're hoping to post information topics there ubby, like paternal info... paternity leave, etc.

I think it's a good idea
<

There are sections here that never get used, I would love to remove them and add new, popular sections, but apart from Lottie, no one is forthcoming with any ideas.

Back