• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Name one game you played lately

Werbung:
I play World of Warcraft, which seems way different than the games you guys are all mentioning. I got into the MoP beta, though, and just played through the upcoming world with a friend. If you haven't seen anything about it, you get to play as a panda race and the graphics are quite good.

I played Slingo on facebook - it's a cross between bingo and slots and is surprisingly fun and addictive.

We like to play Jewish Rummy. It is a card game. It is a lot of fun. You can either play it as teams (two to a team) or on your own with a minimum of 2 players. Four players are the best to have in order to play this game. There are seven hands in this game. Whoever has the least amount of points at the end of the seventh hand wins. All seven hands either consists of getting three of a kinds or straights. We enjoy playing it with family and with friends.

Werbung:
Tekken, Dance Revolution, Draw Something (on iphone), Tetris (on Facebook), and The Sims. My boyfriend gave me a lot of expansion packs on The Sims that's why I am so addicted with playing that game again.

Back