• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Weekly Calendar

Eirini

Monday: Going out and homework
Tuesday: Homework and housework (my mother needs some help ;))
Wednesday: 5.40-7.10 pm Algebra. 7.10-10 pm Going out
Thursday: 5.40-7.10 pm Physics
Friday: 7.10-10.10 pm Math and Linguistics (HELL! :mad:) and then I get exhausted.
Saturday: Going out either in my town or to the centre. Homework.
Sunday: Going out in my town. Homework again.

Note: I used to spend morning either with surfing the Net or doing homework.

Woaa...I didn't realise that there was so much homework :oops:

This programme will stay the same till 12th September. From 12th September and the other days, I'll much more busy :eek: (courageee)

Your calendar?

Werbung:
I would so like to trade with you! My calendar :

5am -get out of bed even though I didn't fall asleep until 2am last night.
5:15 - get 1st kid out of bed by jerking off covers and saying wakie, wakie, eggs and bacie.
5:20 - get 2nd kid out of bed by yelling "What are you still doing in that bed solider!"
5:25- get 3rd kid out of bed by dumping a kettle of water onto her! (she sleeps like the dead I tell you!)
5:30- let dogs out to potty and unlock chicken coop while getting attacked by fried chicken (that is the chicken name)
5:45 - While scratched from getting fried chicken out, start breakfast and make lunches. Also constantly yelling, "Stop touching your sister!, Put her down so she can get dressed, Get out of the bathroom so they can brush their teeth. No you can not wear the same shirt as yesterday!"
6:15 - sit kids down to breakfast and brush and fix the smallest hair.
6:30- Make sure everyone has everything in their backpacks and are ready to go.
6:15- get in car, realize I am missing a kid, Go back inside grab teen trying to make her eyes look like a raccoon with eye liner and get back in car.
7:00 - drop off 1st kid at elementary
7:20- drop off 2nd kid at Middle school
7:40- drop off 3rd kid at high school.
8:00- go back home clean up mess kids made getting ready for school. This includes Dishes, laundry, bathrooms, bedrooms, and floors.
10:00- Work out time!
11:00- breakfast for me!
11:15- go back to elementary school and help work in parent pad.
1:00- go back home let out dogs, change laundry over and fold a load and put away.
2:00 - go back around picking up kids
3:30- get home and start homework.
4:00-Take oldest to work
4:30-Start supper
5:00-eat supper
5:30- take youngest to gymnastics
7:30- get home and start getting kids to bed. Picking out clothes for the next day etc..
8:00- 1st kid down
8:30- start dishes for after dinner clean up
9:00-go put chickens up and get baked chicken out of roasted chickens nest. (check for eggs)
9:30- go get oldest from work (thank goodness she is saving for a car)
10:00-make husband get in shower.
10:30- get husband in bed and lay out next days work clothes.
11:00- go take bath (a long hot one)
12:00-get in bed or if not sleep computer time
REPEAT

Your schedule was so hectic M.H.West. A proof of a "mother" schedule.

When I was still a student, was schedule was also full of home works, researching and projects for the whole week. And sometimes it includes reviewing specially if its exam week already.

Right now, I am not yet a mother and I am not a student anymore so my schedules just involves working, eating, sleeping and house hold chores. Very seldom that I do go out since some workout or exercises are done at home too.

Werbung:
I would so like to trade with you! My calendar :

5am -get out of bed even though I didn't fall asleep until 2am last night.
5:15 - get 1st kid out of bed by jerking off covers and saying wakie, wakie, eggs and bacie.
5:20 - get 2nd kid out of bed by yelling "What are you still doing in that bed solider!"
5:25- get 3rd kid out of bed by dumping a kettle of water onto her! (she sleeps like the dead I tell you!)
5:30- let dogs out to potty and unlock chicken coop while getting attacked by fried chicken (that is the chicken name)
5:45 - While scratched from getting fried chicken out, start breakfast and make lunches. Also constantly yelling, "Stop touching your sister!, Put her down so she can get dressed, Get out of the bathroom so they can brush their teeth. No you can not wear the same shirt as yesterday!"
6:15 - sit kids down to breakfast and brush and fix the smallest hair.
6:30- Make sure everyone has everything in their backpacks and are ready to go.
6:15- get in car, realize I am missing a kid, Go back inside grab teen trying to make her eyes look like a raccoon with eye liner and get back in car.
7:00 - drop off 1st kid at elementary
7:20- drop off 2nd kid at Middle school
7:40- drop off 3rd kid at high school.
8:00- go back home clean up mess kids made getting ready for school. This includes Dishes, laundry, bathrooms, bedrooms, and floors.
10:00- Work out time!
11:00- breakfast for me!
11:15- go back to elementary school and help work in parent pad.
1:00- go back home let out dogs, change laundry over and fold a load and put away.
2:00 - go back around picking up kids
3:30- get home and start homework.
4:00-Take oldest to work
4:30-Start supper
5:00-eat supper
5:30- take youngest to gymnastics
7:30- get home and start getting kids to bed. Picking out clothes for the next day etc..
8:00- 1st kid down
8:30- start dishes for after dinner clean up
9:00-go put chickens up and get baked chicken out of roasted chickens nest. (check for eggs)
9:30- go get oldest from work (thank goodness she is saving for a car)
10:00-make husband get in shower.
10:30- get husband in bed and lay out next days work clothes.
11:00- go take bath (a long hot one)
12:00-get in bed or if not sleep computer time
REPEAT
I got tired just by reading it. You deserve a big BRAVO for remaining alive

Back