• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

my sister cut my hair!

Harriet

My seven-year-old sister cut my hair! We were playing around and I have now got about a 1" square of hair missing from the back. Can anyone give me suggestions on covering it up and will it grow back to the same length?

Werbung:
It'll grow back at the same rate the rest of your hair does. At some point, when you cut the rest of your hair, it'll even up. Depending on where it is, you might be able to wear your hair parted different or up in a pony tail, to hide the hole.

Patience is your best tool. Wear a bonnet, a hat or something on your hair to hide it while you're waiting for it to grow back.

My sister also did that to me when we were kids. She cut my bangs real short; I looked so stupid! I cried to my mom to have it repaired. I ended with a boy's bob cut.

Since then, I steered clear of my sister when she's got a scissor in her hands. ^___^

Patience is your best tool. Wear a bonnet, a hat or something on your hair to hide it while you're waiting for it to grow back.

My sister also did that to me when we were kids. She cut my bangs real short; I looked so stupid! I cried to my mom to have it repaired. I ended with a boy's bob cut.

Since then, I steered clear of my sister when she's got a scissor in her hands. ^___^

but now my hair looks so ugly, completely no in form...
every day i have to go to school with this ugly hair, i hate it!!!
my classmates laught at me!

Awww, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. :( :(

Where is it cut? You didn't say... The good news is, school is just about over for the year, right? So you'll have all summer for it to grow back. :)

Perhaps you can visit a hair salon and have a few hair extensions put in to cover the gap until your own hair grows out.

Werbung:
Chop of the rest of your hair, dye it a funky color and be a hipster. It's an in thing right now.

Or, if you don't want to rock an outrageous do, time for a trim. Or some layering?

Back