• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My Hobbies

I love books, I love writing them and reading them, I could do this all the time, it's my favorite thing to do. I also really like spending time in libraries and bookstores:D I'm interested in classical music, my favorite composer is Chopin - I admire his works:D I enjoy learning languages, walking in the rain and collecting black frilly skirts:D

Werbung:
That is awesome that you have so many great hobbies. I love to prove people wrong too. I also like a variety of different hobbies; writing, swimming, scrap booking, sewing, art, cooking, etc. I love taking on a new hobby and interest.

My big hobby is animal care (caring for my pets and volunteering at a wildlife rehabilitation center). I also often get the itch to create something, and my creative hobbies are all over the place. Sometimes I write, sometimes I sew, sometimes I draw or paint (even though I'm not very good), and I've recently taken up making chain maille jewelry.

I've never had a chance to go horseback riding. I'm sure it's a very enjoyable hobby. When I was younger I was quite active too. I played all kinds of sports; volleyball, basketball, netball, softball and many others. I even do cross country running. But now with four children, I don't seem to have anytime to even exercise. But I do have some hobbies when I'm free.

I love to knit and crochet when I have the time. But most of the time, what I usually do when I do get that often little time that I have for myself, I will just watch movies online. I don't even get the time to go to the cinema anymore.

Werbung:
My hobbies are reading, writing, arts and crafts, music and playing around on the internet. I am also wanting to volunteer at an animal shelter or an orphanage one day soon.

Back