1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

my girls im leaving...

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by Tiddlyjen, Jan 14, 2005.

1. Tiddlyjen

Tiddlyjen New Member

i doubt ill be on much, im in auckland (well deavenport) t the moment as an australian representative for the national youth science forum...

if i can...ill keep u posted

if not
    cya in 15 days

i love you dearly
    xxx
    :bawling:

dont wanna go...

:wub: Jen xxx

oh btw snowy, Dave wanted ur help in making a count down ticker till i get back (im back on the 29th of Jan) if you could please :help:
    :wub: thanks! (PM him in UM)

2. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Active Member

*PM sent* :D

Jen u make sure u have a fantabulous time. And let us know when ur back and all about it!!!!

*hugs* Snowy :groovy: :flower4u:

3. Silver Pearl

Silver Pearl New Member

See ya, Jen. Have a great time. *waves*

4. Tia

Tia New Member

Enjoy yourself over there Jen. :dance:

5. Potholer

Potholer Active Member

Aww have a great time Tiddly!

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the same thing but I have a friend called Bex (her real name is Rebecca but everyone calls her Bex. Tall, blonde frizzy hair) who is going to a science get together too. I suppose you've left by now but just in case this is the same thing, that would be plain crazy.

Gutted that it's in Auckland and not Wellington because then we could have met up!

Ah well, have a most fun time :)

6. arwenpotter

arwenpotter New Member

hope you're having heaps of fun Jen! we await your arrival home *grabs a chair and a deck of cards*