• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My friend is acting weird

ClaribelHikaru

Guys, I need help with a new friend I made recently. My friend and I have been hanging out for a while now but she's starting to act weird. She keeps asking me if I like boys or not, even after I give her an answer. She's really silly and likes to poke and touch me. I usually let her, but now she's starting to pet me and rub me, which is making me uncomfortable. She's also the friend who told me that I would look cute in a dress shirt. Something that really makes me wonder about her happened a couple of days ago. I was taking a nap and when I woke up I saw that she was really close to my face. Her eyes were closed so she didn't see me at first. It looked like she was trying to get closer. She opened her eyes and when she saw I was awake she jumped back and awkwardly apologized. I'm really curious about her intentions. I think she may have been trying to kiss me. What should I do? I really like her. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I'm not sure if I'm okay with what she is doing. On the other hand, I kind of like the attention. She's really pretty too. Whenever we hang out, I feel really weird. Like, a weird happy or something. I'm really confused about all of this. Please help me.

Werbung:
It seems that your friend likes you more than you think. And I am also curious if you like her the same way. Either way, it's fine as long as you know what you want.

First, you have to figure out if what you feel is also platonic or something more? This is important so you can decide on your next course of action.

If you just like her as a friend and nothing more, you should tell her how you feel about her actions(especially if it makes you uncomfortable). Reassure her that it doesn't affect your friendship but you just wanted to be honest to her.

What kind of weird happy are you feeling? The type that you like being with her and enjoy her company or something else (you might want to consider thinking if it were okay with you if she kissed you or expected something more than friendship).

Clarify what you feel first and decide on your next step. Good luck.

Digitalbrew summed it up pretty well. Your friend is longing for something more than a platonic friendship.

But you need to understand your feelings first before moving forward. If you are attracted to women, it's fine, but you need to be clear in your mind.

Yeah, she obviously likes you. If it were me I wouldn't view it any different than if it were a guy friend. Do you like her? Are you interested? Ask yourself those questions and give yourself the freedom to answer however you feel. If you like her, explore it. If not, continue being her friend and if she ever makes a move, tell her that you just want to be friends.

That is very weird. If I were you, I would have avoided meeting with her or I would just not be friends with her anymore. I don't think I would like to have a friend like that. But I'm not you and since you've admitted that you also like the attention that you get from this friend, you really need to ask yourself some very serious questions. Do you feel the same way towards her?

I agree with the others that you have to ask yourself how you feel about her. You have to honestly think from your heart. That is strange behavior and it does sound like she likes you. If you don't feel that way towards her, bring it up to her and tell her that you are uncomfortable with it.

So, here's an update on what's happened the past few days.

I got a good shirt (the third one I linked in my other topic). Since my friend was the one who wanted me to get one, I decided to wear it for when she came over. I wasn't sure how I wanted to look, so I just buttoned it up all the way and tucked it in. I think she liked it that way, because when she came over she said "You look cute." Admittedly, I blushed. We went up to my room and chatted for a bit. She then said "That's a really nice shirt." but she said that while... handling my shirt? I'm not sure how to describe it. It was like she was trying to feel my shirt. I said thanks but I was a little distracted by what she was doing. She slowly ran her fingers down my shirt a time or two. Then she said "I'm sleepy" and lied on my bed. I thought we were going to take a nap so I lied with her. We were pretty close though. She also was staring at me, smiling. After a little bit, she held my face and kissed me. Her lips were really soft. Honestly, it felt good. I was speechless. I think she could tell, because she giggled and then got on top of me. She kissed me again. We kept kissing. After a while she started rubbing my chest. Combined with the kissing, it felt good. My parents were gone for the most part, but they came home and we stopped. She left.

I've thought about it for a while, and I think I'm definitely gay. Kissing her felt good. It was my first kiss, but I felt something that day.

Well congratulations, Claribel. It doesn't even mean that you're gay....you may be bi and enjoying this new found attention and exploration. Either way, it's great that you were open enough to explore. Good luck. :)

I agree with Jessi. It doesn't necessary mean that you're gay. It could mean that you're bi-curious. But by the story you told, it seems that you just might be gay.

Oh, I'm glad that you liked the shirt you picked out. ;)

I agree with Jessi. It doesn't necessary mean that you're gay. It could mean that you're bi-curious. But by the story you told, it seems that you just might be gay.

Oh, I'm glad that you liked the shirt you picked out. ;)

I think I might be. I'm not particularly interested in boys right now. I'm open to making new friends, though.

I do like the shirt. It's nice. I haven't worn it to school yet, though.

Just remember, there is no reason to label your sexuality and try to decide whether you are gay or not, at this point or at any point in the future. You could be like me. If I like a boy, I like him. If I like a girl, I like her. I like whoever I like and that doesn't need a label. It sounds like you don't either and that's awesome. :)

Just remember, there is no reason to label your sexuality and try to decide whether you are gay or not, at this point or at any point in the future. You could be like me. If I like a boy, I like him. If I like a girl, I like her. I like whoever I like and that doesn't need a label. It sounds like you don't either and that's awesome. :)

I suppose. I'm not really interested in boys at all right now. Even before all of this happened, I didn't think about boys that much.

Some things have happened so far. One thing that was kind of scary was that my friend kissed me in front of my mom. That made me nervous, because I was scared my mom wouldn't approve of it. We talked and she's okay with it and just wants me to be happy and comfortable. That was a relieve. What my friend and I do now is also different. Now we mainly talk and kiss. She touches me a lot too, but I don't mind. She recently went to unbutton my shirt. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I think she sees us as a couple and not just friends who do this weird stuff. I'll have to talk to her about it.

School started up and I started wearing my shirt more often. People complimented me on it. One girl who was wearing a white shirt got jealous and asked me what made mine different from hers. I lied and told her that it was probably just the way I wore it (tucked in and buttoned up) but I think that it's because it was new and didn't look casual. I guess I should be dry cleaning it to keep it nice. I might give it to my dad for when he goes to get his shirts dry cleaned. My mom is all for me dressing nicer. She all like "Aww, you look so cute!" which is embarrassing. I still only have the one shirt, though. I think I should have several if I plan on making a white shirt my main thing. I plan to pick up the other shirt I was originally going to before I found the third one.

No one at school knows I'm into girls. My friend is considerate and doesn't act all mushy at school. I think she's trying to protect me, since I'm still figuring things out.

Oh, and I'm sorry if posting updates here is against the rules. I thought it made sense, since everything went with my friend. I can make a new topic if that's what I'm supposed to do, though.

Werbung:
I don't think you broke any rules. It's kinda crazy that your friend would kiss you in front of your mom but then hide her feelings for you at school, but I guess it's great that it showed you that your mom supports you! Imagine if that hadn't happened, you may have spent a great deal of time wondering about how your mom would feel about you dating another girl. Now you can just relax and see where this goes. :)

Back