• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

My anime/cartoon/manga drawings!

Lugia

Since I draw so much, I decided to start my own thread rather than crowding the "Your creations" thread. So, here are all my drawings that I posted there, and I'll keep updating this as well.

Here are four MOUSE PAINTINGS I did. They stink, but I'll share them anyway. I have one of Q I did but I'm not posting it as it's rather embarrassing how poorly it turned out.

Tom_Paris_chibi_by_Neurotoast.png

Tom Paris from Star Trek: Voyager. This was originally just a doodle with MSPaint, but it was what inspired me to really get into digital art again.

Will_Riker_Chibi_v2_by_Neurotoast.png

Will Riker. That hottie from Star Trek TNG with the beard. Gotta love him. One of my better mouse paintings.

Kathryn_Janeway_chibi_by_Neurotoast.png

Captain Kathryn Janeway from Voyager. Did a really good job on Janeway's hair, but boy did I mess up those eyes... ugh.

Neurotoast_by_Neurotoast.png

Really crappy self portrait.

The next few drawings are AFTER I got my tablet so you can see some improvement, thank goodness. Finally, something I'm not ashamed to have in my deviantART gallery...

One_man__four_chalkboards__by_Neurotoast.png

Glenn Beck from Fox News. He's dancing, I guess. (Please please please please don't give me political BS. I'm just 13 but I like him.) This is alright but I was still getting used to my Intuos, so cut me some slack.

Aww__this_is_just_great____by_Neurotoast.png

A half decent self portrait!! WOW!! That gray ball I'm holding is called a tribble, by the way.

This_is_just_great_____COLORED_by_Neurotoast.png

Same picture, colored. Sadly, due to layer issues and because I did these in MSPaint I couldn't do my awesome shading.

Tom_Paris_by_Neurotoast.png

Another drawing of Tom Paris from Voyager. Love him to pieces. <3

Anyway, there's more to come. What do you guys think?

Werbung:
Q from Star Trek: The Next Generation doing the Caipirinha dance.

Q_Caipirinha_by_Neurotoast.png

Colored.

Q_Caipirinha___COLORED_by_Neurotoast.png

Star_Trek__Pals_by_Neurotoast.png

Tom Paris sighed as the tears ran down his face. How could he have let this happen? Harry Kim put his arm around him, leaning against his friend, sympathy in his eyes. At least they were facing this together. "In Starfleet, you watch out for your pals."

Drew this in MS Paint. Boy do I stink at drawing people in tears... oh well, just another thing to learn, I suppose. I might color this but I'm not sure.

Here's a drawing of one of my Star Trek OCs, Captain Brian Spark.

Captain_Brian_Spark_by_Neurotoast.png

Colored.

Brian_Spark___COLORED_by_Neurotoast.png

Captain Askew looked closely at the image of the man on the viewscreen. For a starship captain, his hair was incredibly messy and his face held a somewhat cocky grin. His amber eyes seemed to burn with a curious ember, with his blond hair sitting atop his head like flames. This man must have been created to be a captain; energy seemed to radiate from him... like a lightning bolt.
"My name is Brian Spark."

Kathryn Janeway from an Earthbound/Star Trek Voyager crossover I will be doing at some point.

StarBound__Captain_Janeway_by_Neurotoast.png

Name: Kathryn Janeway
Favorite thing: Voyager
Favorite food/drink: Coffee
Description: Skilled starship captain with the ability to kick major bad guy butt.

PSI:
Special move: PSI Voyager

Offense moves:
-PSI Voyager
-PSI Thunder
-PSI Freeze

Recover moves:
-PSI Lifeup
-PSI Healing

Assist moves:
-PSI Shield
-PSI Paralysis
-PSI Hypnosis

Starting to understand clothing folds. I used Tom Paris as yet another test subject. <3

Tom_Paris_manga_style_by_Neurotoast.png

Getting better. This is Mk2 from Voyager. Wuv them all.

EMH_Mk2_by_Neurotoast.png

Getting even better at coloring, yes! I redid my picture of Mk2. I'm taking him under my wing. :)

Emh_Mk2_redo_by_Neurotoast.jpg

Werbung:
Back