• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

"Mr. Bean" crashes McLaren F1

Lugia

I'm sure most of you have heard of Rowan Atkinson, the man famous for his role as Mr. Bean.

He recently was in a car crash with his 1.3 million dollar McLaren F1 supercar. It is said that Atkinson lost control while driving on a slippery, wet road. The car spun out of control, going off of the road and then hitting a tree and a sign.

Atkinson, however, escaped the wrecked supercar just before the engine caught fire. He was visibly shaken by the crash but was taken to the hospital with only minor injuries.

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Rowan Atkinson is one of my very favorite actors - all I can say is, thank God he's alright! After a crash like that he is a very lucky man!

Werbung:
I had read this news online a while ago. He was lucky that the most damaged part of his car is the back part and not in front. Good news that he only got minor injuries from that car accident. I had also read that he really like fast cars and been racing before.

Oh my god. Lucky he didn't seriously hurt himself. There were rumours which we were discussing at school that he had died, so I'm glad he's okay :D

Thanks for posting, I love Mr. Bean and had no idea he had been in a car accident. I am glad he had no serious injuries.

I love Rowan Atkinson.
When I found out, I was on another forum and someone joked about him crashing his little green car instead - made me chuckle :p

Whoa, it's a mix of good and bad news. Bad because Atkinson has had an accident and got hurt. And good because it wasn't something too serious.

I too have been his fan since Mr. Bean, and I think he's really an adorable guy. Hope he would recover from injuries and trauma soon. And I hope to see him on TV soon.

My sympathies for him, he is truly a talented actor and my kids are crazy about him. I think have bout any of his movies or comedies in store and we never get tired of re watching them.

I remember him. This brings back memories of watching his show. Looking at the car, he was very lucky to have made it out alive.

Werbung:
So glad he made it out alive. His life is more valuable than a 3 million dollar car. I would have been deeply saddened if he didn't make it out alive.

Back