• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Morning Sickness

justontime

Did you suffer with morning sickness? if so how long did it last and did you find any ways to ease the nausea?

Werbung:
Yes, but in my case it was morning, afternoon and evening sickness! I found that ginger helped a lot, I took ginger capsules from the health food shop. After about 16 weeks the sickness improved greatly.

I have heard that ginger can help nausea, I was told to eat a ginger nut biscuit before getting up in the morning. I think it helped a bit but I felt really rotten for weeks.

I have heard that ginger is good for travel sickness too, I have not tried it because I do not get sick when I am the driver - and I am always the driver!

I had the most morning sickness with my first, the other two babies it was occasional symptoms. With all 3 it was gone by the end of the first trimester. I chewed on mints and drank ginger tea. I also made sure to eat many small snacks.

I had severe morning sickness with my first child, in fact I had the worst everything with my first baby. I had 3 months off work with my first one as half the time I couldn't leave my bed because if I did I would throw up the other half of the time I was glued to the toilet.

With my other 2 kiddies I was fine, I did suffer with it but it was bearable and I could continue with everyday life.
What helped me with the morning sickness mainly was ginger biscuits, dry toast and crackers and inhaling peppermint vapor.

Also I have heard that the sea bands work well too but I haven't tried them, a friend of mine had and she said they worked :)

I didn't really suffer morning sickness, except for times when I got in the kitchen and smelled spicy tomatoes from spaghetti or lasagna. I think the Italian spices were making me feel ill. I never threw up but got close once when hubby warmed up a sandwich in the microwave. The baby didn't like the warm mayo. :(

The moment I found out I was pregnant, morning sickness started also and the worse part is that it ended after I gave birth. I had it till the 9th month. I tried crackers, candies to help me swallow my saliva without throwing up, all others gave me a temporary relief,. Heartburn was also another discomfort.

Werbung:
As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I started to have morning sickness. It started at five weeks and calmed down at about 16 weeks. Sometimes it still comes and goes. The only time that I really get relief from it is when I am sleep.

Back