• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Miss Her Most At Christmas

kittylove

On January 26th, it's going to be 10 years since my mom passed away. But I still miss her a lot. Especially now at Christmas. She loved Christmas. She decorated a lot, cooked, and spoiled my sister and I with presents. Now my dad is remarried living a thousand miles away, so I won't see him for Christmas. I'll see my family on New Year's, including my 1 year old and 2 year old cousins. They are what makes Christmas all worth it. I just wish my mom could be here to enjoy it all though, you know?

Werbung:
((((((huggles)))))) it's understandable you mis her most at this time of year, especially as she loved christmas so much. Does your sister live close to you? Maybe you could do something special on Christams Day? Even something like lighting a candle?

((((((HUGS))))))) I understand how you feel, Kitty. Last Friday marked 2 years since one of my best friends died. Even though I don't celebrate Christmas, it still makes me sad when everyone else keeps saying 'Merry Christmas', because I fidn it so hard to be happy :( If you ever want to talk, just PM me, ok? (hug)

*huggles* thanks girls. I don't live with my sister and won't be able to see her to either New Year's day or possibly this weekend. I plan to sing songs with her over the phone tonight, though :)

Werbung:
So far, tonight (Christmas Eve), I went to church with my boyfriend. I love singing the songs, especially Silent Night while holding lit candles. They played bells with some songs, I know my mom would've loved that. Then later on I sang songs over the phone with my sister. We don't sing well, but it still was funny and special. :) My Christmas Eve is complete. Now onto the day..

Merry Christmas!!

Back