• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Middle names?

mine is jane
<

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DumbBlondeKelly @ Mar 31 2006, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kelly Marie - I hate it!!!! It makes me sound like an 80's pop singer!
<

Edit: Just had a thought! (I know, shocking!!)

Lots of people hate their middle names (like me and Lottie!), but I was wondering what inspired everyone who has children to give them their middle names (if they have one)?

Maybe a new thread? I'm not sure where to put it (I don't want to put it in the wrong forum!). I'll start with my little one, Sasha. Hers is Rhiannon. No special reason other than it's an old Fleetwood Mac song I liked when I was pregnant![/b]

When i was picking baby names its hard to find a name to go with a middle name
Chloes middle name was off a friend who died when i was younger called Amber Jade (AJ) so i called her Chloe Jade (CJ)

Kyle luke i just liked it.

Abi Nikole, I heard a mum shout out a girls name at school called Nicole but i couldnt think of anything to go after it so we changed it to a middle name lol cuz i was determined to use it
<

my middle name is ann

julia ann

my kids names are

billy colin (after my grandad and dad)

melani jean (my step daughter picked the first name and jean after my mum)

cody jane (cody was the only name we both agreed on and jane sounded nice with it )

<
<
<

Werbung:
Back