• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Michelle Duggar Pregnant With 18th Child

GossipQueen

The Duggar family is growing – again.

Having welcomed their 17th child only last August, Michelle Duggar, 41, is now pregnant with her 18th, she announced on Friday's Today show with her family sitting around her. Some of the older kids looked shocked, but delighted.

Joshua, the eldest (he is 20), noted that the time seemed right. "I wasn't expecting that," he said. "But it's been nine months [since the birth of the last one], so yeah."

Before that, the 16th child arrived in October 2005.

The Tontitown, Ark., family already have seven girls and 10 boys (including two sets of twins). In addition to Joshua, they are, in descending order of ages: John David, Janna, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joseph, Josiah, Joy-Anna, Jedidiah, Jeremiah, Jason, James, Justin, Jackson and Johannah.

With her next one due on New Year's Day, Michelle Duggar has been pregnant for more than 11 years of her life.

Source

Werbung:
She seems to like names starting with J....

Seriously, how do they afford this?? I hope she is not doing what some people do here, and keep having children so that she can continuously have welfare. Or she could be going for a record I guess..

I just don't understand how her body can keep going with all the pregnancies she's had. I have a friend who has just one 4 year old boy, and she had to have a hystorectomy. :/ Plus, to have all healthy pregnancies, I assume, because it doesn't mention any complications. :/

Read the article above, or search on google? Basically, they are the famous Arkansas family due to the amount of children they have.

OMG!!!! I swear if she keeps goin she and her hubby could start their own state in the USA...am serious!!! Wz she goin for the record breaker here of woman with the most kids or something????

Werbung:
I don't think that's right, toward the children they have. When you have a baby, you're suppose to love it and cherish it, raise it properly, go to PTA's, look after it, the crowd he/she hangs out with, and you have to deal with all the problems he/she is having..it has to grow into a normal person...it's not just about giving birth..

Back