• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

MEAN Parents!

How MEAN Are Your Parents?

• Total voters

alli4pigz

Ugh! Seroiously my parents suck! They never let me go anywhere but school:mad:! To Top That Off They Don't Understand Individuality Or Being Different!They Don't Understand Crap About Me! Seriously, They Need To Take A Lesson On Raising A Tween!:mad:!

Werbung:
well my age is personal but im about to be a teen. they said "you can go anywhere when u can drive" which is like in a decade!

:( well if your friends house is fairly close, maybe you could suggest that you be allowed to go one night a week? I'm sure when they realise that you can be trusted to go straight there and be back when they want that they will start relaxing a bit more and maybe give you a bit more freedom.

Don't be too hard on your parents tho, it may seem like they are just being mean but really they are trying to do what they feel is best for you and if it's a long walk they may just not feel that it's safe for you to go there by yourself

:)

Mm if it makes you feel better, one of my friends from high school (who is now 4th year university) still isn't allowed out at night. She couldn't come to my 21st even! She's currently saving up for a house so she knows for certain she will never have to go back...

There must be some sort of arrangement with your parents you can make for going to a friend's house? Or getting your friends to come to you? Else, they should loosen up once you get to high school :).

My parents are strict as well, but when I was a bit younger I sat them down and told them how I felt.. we worked things out and I now realise why they didn't allow me to do certain things - when you're older, you'll realise that they are the way they are, because they want to protect you.. and rightly so. Try not to get too annoyed about it.. but do sit them down and tell them you need to talk to them. Good luck!

Good points everyone!!

All you can really do is try talking to them. It will either work or not, but at least they will know how you feel...

wow really? wooah well my parent can be terrible when they want to but heyyy thats their job, now about the "not letin you go anywhere but school" woow thats a major issue..then again it may be because your a tween....just aleast attempt too talk to them and if not then idk what to do...right now my parent and step parent aretrying to decide weather or not im going to stay here or not...for cryin out loud im17...i can make any d*mn choice i feel...ugh...but heyyyy i dont worry to much about it b/c what they fail to realize it thet when they are older we have to take care of them.....NURSING HOMESSSSSS!!!! yay

LOL, that's something that a lot of people don't think about...hehehehehe...

But then again, that's one of the reasons that I want my daughter to succeed, ya know, so she can send me to one of those FANCY nursing homes...

Werbung:
Back