• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Marriage Stress

Werbung:
Me too. I am getting married this October. I have so much to do and so little time. But I have some great bridesmaids who are helping so that makes it easier.

Relax and chill out. Guys, your wedding is one day out of your lives. It's the day after and the day after that which really matter.

Definitely relax and don't stress over the small details. I just got married in May and it was stressful enough planning a wedding while in school 1000 miles away. However, my mom and I kept in contact about the details and it worked out fine. About a month before the wedding, we couldn't go a day without saying, "At the end of the day, you'll still be married!" Now that it's over, I kinda miss being a bride and miss the whole wedding day.

Just got married last year (oh my wow, it's been a year!) and let me tell you, there's nothing to stress about! Like roxfan003 says, at the end of the day YOU will be married. Focus on that, and everything will get better. Relax and stay in the loop, but let others help you organize and plan. Enjoy yourself!

Werbung:
I agree with the other ladies. I have been married for 3 years but I remember the stress. Oh boy do I remember it! But at the end of the day, I married the love of my life. The whole thing could have got horribly wrong but I wouldn't have cared. Just relax and deal with issues one thing at a time, and don't fret over the little things.

Back