• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Kim Kardashian Engaged!

moz-screenshot.png
kim-kardashian-kris-humphries-engaged.jpg

Apparently, Kim Kardashian is now engaged to NBA beau, Kris Humphries. I think this is just marvelous news, but I am wondering...What do you all think about this? Do you think their love will last? :)

Werbung:
I find the height difference hilarious… I am happy for them if they are in love but I think there is the possibility that the relationship is all staged for more media coverage/publicity. However, love or hate the Kardashians, I still think you have to admire their ability to make so much money.

I am not that familiar about her, i just saw her sometimes in the news online.
They look happy on that photo. I think they are really in love with each other. I just hope the best for them for their relationship to lasts forever. :)

The guy really is gorgeous and tall.
On the other hand, the gal is too short. She is pretty though.
They seem to be happy together so I hope they would last long.

Wow. I don't really know her besides her celebrity status but I'm happy for her. This is something she have been dreaming about even from her previous relationships. None of them though cared to propose marriage or anything serious with her. :D Congratulations to both of them :D

I think this is good news. She's always looking for someone and it seems like she always feels left out because her sisters are both in committed relationships, especially with Khloe being married. I do, however, think that it feels like they just started dating out of nowhere and got engaged to quickly, but if it's genuine then more power to the both of them.

It seems like it's going to last, but she has been married before. She's had a track record of being with a lot of losers, but this one seems pretty great with her. I mean, they've been together for ages. If you can get along with her family it's pretty smooth sailing from there.

Plus they're just so super cute together!

Who is kim kardashian? i mean iv heard of her but only recently... whats she famous for? who IS she ?

Well the marriage didnt last long because now they are getting a divorce doesn't suprise me i think it was just for some publicity and to make some money.

Werbung:
I guess they answered your question of "Will they last?' I have a feeling this whole thing was a set up sham. This family which is actually famous for nothing at all, is so fame and money hungry it is to the point of scandalous. They claim they didn't make a penny on this wedding, but I really find that hard to believe. I mean wedding gifts, checks, plus what the E Channel paid them as well as selling their wedding photos to various magazines? PLease this is just another ploy to keep them selves relevant and in the media. Sadly, its working.

Back