• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Justin Bieber and his paternity suit

I am a JB fan and I think he is the father of the baby. They settled out of court. If he were innocent he would have seen it through to prove that he wasn't. He should have just owned up and taken the responsibility if he is the father. I think it would make him more admirable. That poor baby is dragged into this whole mess. The girl looks shady, but the fact that they had to settle out of court just sounds so shady.

Werbung:
From what I understand, he was never with the girl. It was just a girl that wanted to make money by accusing him of being the father, hoping he would pay her to make it go away.

I guess you guys heard about the latest news about Justin Bieber saying that a girl named Mariah Yeater claimed that he is the father of her 4 month-old child. Justin denied the allegations and but the girl still filed paternity suit against him. It has just been reported that the suit was dropped but still a DNA test is to be conducted to further disprove the allegations.

What's your take on this issue?

That girl was just looking for attention and possibly money. She's no good. And I don't even like Justin Bieber!

Kind of sick that someone would make that up!

Werbung:
He took a paternity test and she dropped the lawsuit. She told people she was going to try to settle out of court with him but all reports are that that never happened. THere were text messages from her to her friends saying it was a lie. I am no bieber fan but I"m not a bieber hater either.

Back