• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

June 3rd Quiz...

Snowbaby

Hey guys!! How about a little quiz for this week? The 3 entrants with the most correct answers will receive an award for the profile (See this topic for information).

Please PM me your answers. </span>

<span style="color:#000000">Quiz entries to be in by 7pm UK time, on Sunday 10th June 2007.
  • 1. What is a baby Kangaroo called?
    2. What is the collective name for a group of bats?
    3. Where does a Bee Live?
    4. Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much
    5. When Mr Bilbo Baggins of Bag End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventyifirst birthday with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk and excitement in Hobbiton.
    6.Who was the latest actress to play Catwoman?
    7. Who was the first woman to make a million in the movies?
    8. Who had buller proof bracelets and a magic lasso?
    9.Who was the first bond girl?
    10.Who ate a poisoned apple?

Werbung:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snowbaby @ Jun 3 2007, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
  • 4. Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much
    5. When Mr Bilbo Baggins of Bag End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventyifirst birthday with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk and excitement in Hobbiton.
[/b]

I should have said, these are quotes from books... what are the names of the books. (TY Tilly!)

And thanks also to Tilly for reminding me... please no search engines for this! Make it fair for all!!

Still?

<

*saunters into the thread pretending not to have forgotten to post the answers and awards*
  • 1. What is a baby Kangaroo called? Joey
    2. What is the collective name for a group of bats? A colony
    3. Where does a Bee Live? Hive
    4. Mr and Mrs Dursley, of number four Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much - Harry Potter
    5. When Mr Bilbo Baggins of Bag End announced that he would shortly be celebrating his eleventyifirst birthday with a party of special magnificence, there was much talk and excitement in Hobbiton. - The Lord of the Rings
    6.Who was the latest actress to play Catwoman? Halle Berry
    7. Who was the first woman to make a million in the movies? Mae West
    8. Who had buller proof bracelets and a magic lasso? Wonder Woman
    9.Who was the first bond girl? Ursula Andres
    10.Who ate a poisoned apple? Snow White
Well done to Cassiera with 9 points, BlueStar and *MissKelly* with 8 points each!! I've added your little awards to your profiles.

thisty, you could win for the most wrong answers
<
but also for the funniest answers!!

I liked this one best:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
3. Where does a Bee Live? in a caravan in Devon

<
[/b]

Werbung:
Back