• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Jewelry: Simple or Bling

Parker

What's your jewelry style? Are you the simple and sophisticated girl or the fabulously bling type?

Werbung:
Oh I am definitely a simple girl. I don't want anything big or flashy. I do like finding unique jewelry that isn't like any other, though, so long as it's on the small side. I like feeling like I'm wearing something that other people haven't seen before and it's always noticed.

I like jewelry that's discreet and not too blingy or flashy. I don't like to attract too much attention to myself. But I don't usually wear jewelry anyway but if I do wear jewelry, it will be just a small silver band on my finger or just a silver chain on my wrist. I do like charm bracelets though and I wear them to match what I'm wearing.

I like simple jewelry too. I don't think I can pull off bling for some reason I just feel ridiculous when i am all blinged out. I even told my fiance that I want simple, simple jewelry. I am also scared of being robbed too.

I'm definitely a sophisticated girl. I love silver, simple jewelry - it's the most beautiful. Also, I look very delicate and I don't want my jewelry to overwhelm me. Little earrings and my favourite necklace is enough.

Definitely simple. Anything big and flashy just seems like it'll over power the whole outfit. Ten years ago it was easy to find a simple necklace or silver ring. Now, however, I have to spend an hour routing through overly flashy and bulky jewelry to find anything that looks remotely nice. It's quite saddening, really.

I found two lovely examples of very simple jewerly.
I love, love, love this ring, in my opinion it's absolutely gorgeous and I want to have it:D :

47293014_G9tzdoJL_c.jpg

This delicate necklace is very feminine, isn't it?:

il_fullxfull.286423738.jpg

I used to like bling but now I am a simple gal. I think that the less extravagant jewelry one wears, the better. The only thing that I would wear that is kind of "blingy" is big hoop earrings with diamonds on them. But I don't wear them all the time, of course--it has to be the perfect place.

I could wear bling on a very special occasion too, in my opinion it's perfectly fine. From time to time it's nice to attract some attention. "Blingy" earrings aren't something for me, but I definitely could wear a shiny tiara in my hair, it would make me feel like a princess:D
I really like these two:

Scarlett_HairPinTiara.jpg

N12-28-Vintage_Rose_Side_Tiara-A-800x800.jpg

I am a simple girl when it comes to accessories. I used to wear more jewelry when I was younger, but that was before having kids. Now I barely wear jewelry. Sometimes I will wear a ring, necklace or bracelet but not always. Usually when I wear jewelry now it is because it was given to me from my kids :)

Dconklin, I'm just the opposite. I hated wearing jewelry when I was a teenager. Now, I can't imagine my life without my earrings and necklaces:)

I love these earrings:

JoJo-Loves-You-Big-Bling-Earrings.jpg

They're a little blingy, so I'm sure they'll bring attention to the person who will wear them, but they're also small and quite elegant.

I'd like to think my taste in jewellery was classy. I go for timeless, pieces I'll wear for years but do wear a bit of subtle bling, as I like treating myself to the occasional diamond ring.

I like a little attention when I go out for walks or go strolling the mall or going to events so I put on the ones that sparkles like crystal jewelries with popping colors like this one.

Attachments

• Maribel Earrings.jpg
    Maribel Earrings.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 3
Werbung:
I prefer simple jewelry these days, but when I was younger, I was all about the bling. I always enjoyed wearing unusual things. Now, it's just the basics. If I do get dressed up, I have small diamond studs and a matching necklace for a tiny bit of glitter... just right for me.

Back