• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowbaby

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any plans for this weekend? I'm going into town tmor, I've a few birthday presents to get for this month :eek: I just need to figure out what to get!!

Anyone else??

Werbung:
Tomorrow is my sons 4th bday. We did a party last weekend though 'cause his older sister and him have bday's 5 days apart. We don't have any plans for the weekend though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sweetpea @ Aug 8 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm going to visit my Gran in hospital tomorrow then got a free day on Sunday[/b]
I hope she's ok ((((huggles)))) Make the most of a relaxing Sunday :wub:

Happy Birthday to your little boy Sara!! Does it make you feel old when they are getting so big?? I bet it's scary how fast they grow, right? It's freaking me out how fast my pregnancy is going - I know I'm "only" 15 weeks, but it's flying in!!!

Well it's absolutely pouring rain here this morning :bleh: I thought it was supposed to be dry?! This rain isn't good for my weeds... they don't need any encouragement to grow!!!

Werbung:
Back