• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

Is it normal to get crushes in a relationship?

Robyn

I hear its normal and I hear its not! Some people say if its a happy relationship you think of no other people. Others say that if youre only with one person forever obviously you get mini crushes. I think mine is a little more of a problem. They come and go but if me and my boyfriend are doing really bad, I actually think about pursuing it.

What do you think is normal? Help!

Werbung:
I hear its normal and I hear its not! Some people say if its a happy relationship you think of no other people. Others say that if youre only with one person forever obviously you get mini crushes. I think mine is a little more of a problem. They come and go but if me and my boyfriend are doing really bad, I actually think about pursuing it.

What do you think is normal? Help!
I'd say it's perfectly normal. It's natural for us ladies to crush on guys a lot. Just as long as you don't actually act upon these crushes then all is well.

Werbung:
I agree, it's totally normal. "Just cause you're on a diet, doesn't mean or can't look at the menu," as they say.

A bit of crushing or even fantasizing is healthy and human, so no need to worry about it or repress it. And when things get bad, and you considering pursuing it, just think of how you'd feel if your guy was thinking this with another girl.

Back