• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

I'm totally addicted to Teen Mom 3

RomanAnthonysMama

I'm 23 years old and currently pregnant with my first child. I was never really into those shows like, "16 & Pregnant" and "Teen Mom", but I just recently watched an episode of, "Teen Mom 3" kind of accidentally, and I just got sucked right in! Now I don't even ever miss an episode. I feel kind of weird since I'm older than most of them, but I know people in their 40s who watch it! It's just so addicting once you see one episode! Do any of you watch "Teen Mom 3?" If so, whose your favorite? I think mine is Macknezie or Katie.

Werbung:
I haven't seen this particular season. I did watch some of Teen Mom 2. That was the one that Janelle was on. Goodness, that child is a train wreck. I really wish for her child's sake she'd grow up a little bit.

I get a bit depressed when I watch the teen mom reality series. The situation they are in just seems to be compounded by the men in their lives. Sometimes I think they are better off not even bothering with their partners and just forge on, on their own. Of course they should leave the door open just in case the guys do screw their heads back on but most of the time their efforts are just wasted on these immature guys. I think this is usually a "plan for the worst hope for the best situation".

Werbung:
I started watching these shows when I became pregnant with my first also! I was a bit younger then you, I was 22 so I guess its pretty normal since we can relate to a certain extent. We may not be that young, but it wasn't that long ago that we were in our teens! Be glad you aren't in their situation though! I am glad I have a stable job, almost finished getting my degree and have my baby's father in both of our lives.

Back