• Come and join our girl community by registering for free and start discussing about girl topics, fashion, relationships...

If you have a Boyfriend you NEED to read this!!!!

CaliQueen

Hey ladies, I am 19 and my boyfriend is 24...and oh my god we have great sex...is there anyone else who has an older bf or a much younger one and has a great sex story???

If you tell me urs ill tell you mine, and trust me I have a few lol...

Werbung:
Mostly guys date the younger girls or just the same, like the opposite the girls for elder guys or just of their age.. there are exception but i am talking about average.. I has a GF and we use to have sex almost twice a week.

Mine is 7 years older than me and i must say he has some size on him...lol...its like our sex never gets old...its fun and good every time

Mine is 12 years older! We are a couple since 8 years.
Strangely enough, before me, his girl friends always were older than he :)

Mine is only 3 yrs older than me, and is still my one and only boyfriend.

We have lived together for almost 4 yrs, but have been a couple for nearly 7 yrs.

I think that older men are better lovers because the have more experience than younger men. However, younger men may have much more stamina and that's a good thing!

My boyfriend was a virgin, and is a few months younger than me, he is truly incredible. My first boyfriend and I had sex when I was young, and really regret it now, and at the time I was naive and confused. He's also nothing compared with my current boyfriend, he makes me feel incredible.

My husband is older than me and I love the way he cares for me. Sweet and thoughtful. I have no complain about everything.

I agree with NovemberRain andChristine Mattice. Older men are really better, as for my experience. My husband is two years younger than me and I think he should learn more about making love.

Really sis? How does it feel to have a partner younger than you? I heard my mother before complained a lot because my step father is younger than her. I am glad that my husband is older than me and experienced in a lot of things. :)

Really sis? How does it feel to have a partner younger than you? I heard my mother before complained a lot because my step father is younger than her. I am glad that my husband is older than me and experienced in a lot of things. :)

Well it depends on the person. But more than ever, younger men are immature. So it's like having another son that you have to guide and look upon. But he is sweet and caring anyway.

Werbung:
Actually, my significant other and I have the same age gap as the original poster. And I also have to agree with everyone in the forum. Some, not all, older men are better in the bedroom because of their years in experience. But I won't lie and say I haven't had some great times with less experienced men, either.

Back